Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
JESUS, DONT READ CC IF YOU GET OFFENDED EASILY. it was a joke, 1 joke, maybe a bad joke but I thought it was funny. We really aren't a Collective, it was ME! I Don't think sitting talking about who laughed and who didn't is very productive is it? Just call me a t and move on!
Sorry if any of you are getting grief..

Ello trouble 😈 Do you need a smack on the bum bum?!

Mar 2, 2024
You don't love me anymore 😭 I was tagging you like mad in lives and you ignored me 😭 I'm stuck with the name Sasha😎 on TT for a week but you didn't even recognise me 😭
Sad Ice Cream GIF

I don’t remember 😭😭 I’m so sorry 😭😭😭

Who the fs Sasha?! 😭😭

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
This variant is making people sick my mum and in law have terrible sickness 😭 I just can't be fed feeling unwell again. Iv never had Covid so I hope it's not bad for me 😭
I've only caught COVID once, and ironically I caught it from my Mom after she'd gone out with her friends - they're all NHS. 🤣😭

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
The only reason Iv never got it before is because I don't go near people, i thought I had it last winter but tested negative and it was just a chest infection. I'm so annoyed at my gran, I know she needed help but now nobody can go round. I could have helped from a distance or wore a mask if she was honest but she said she was fine.
I’m sure you’ll be fine. It’s quite mild these days compared to what it used to be. Get lots of rest and drink plenty of fluids 🤎🤎