Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I think these people need to listen to their own advice. When they say “if it triggers you then leave”. Don’t read in here if you know how brutal some of the comments are. We ain’t here to hype people up
Exactly. Like I hope what I’m about to say makes sense but in terms of ‘bullying’, well in the real world you can’t escape. Whether it’s school, workplace, neighbours etc. online you can simply just (and I know this is controversial) uninstall the app, avoid certain rooms tell your dippy friends to stop telling you what’s said, and the most important one… don’t fing read in here 🙄

angiesclapper

Apr 30, 2024
United Kingdom
It’s a bit similar to constantly asking people where their (deceased) parents are isn’t? Isn’t that what Delulu does? Edit. Scratch that, I agree with what Angie just said 🤷🏻‍♀️
exactly. she says to alicia and taurian when things get heated ‘where’s your mum?’ fing disgusting thing to say

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I'm sorry but that one comment about her deceased husband is just the same as all the comments about Angies deceased dad is it not? We fat shame Tam on the daily too 🤪 🤷‍♀️ We all have said wild s in here and I won't be micromanaged by the fishwives/menopause Mafia and I certainly won't be calling anyone out in here for a comment just because they have kicked up a fuss about it.

American Horror Story No Words GIF by AHS