Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I get that, it was a joke but nobody pulled me up on it at the time though. I do know I have a dark sense of humour, ive been through alot and it gets me by, sorry
As far as I'm concerned it wasn't to everyone's taste, sure, but it wasn't as horrific as it's being made out to be. People need to stop thinking that everyone on the internet needs to fit their humour, morals etc.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I'll do the same, I'm aiming directly for all racists today
Sick Friends Tv GIF
I'm gonna cough like a child 😭

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Hopefully but i have a really bad immune system and bad asthma 😭. I also wasn't 100% after having ecoli 3 weeks ago either.
I agree with what red red wine said. If you have a compromised immune system you can get the antivirals. They leave a nasty weird taste in your mouth but i felt so much better quite quickly after taking them. Give your GP, asthma nurse a call. They delivered mine to my house. I hope you feel better soon xx

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I get that, it was a joke but nobody pulled me up on it at the time though. I do know I have a dark sense of humour, ive been through alot and it gets me by, sorry
No its ok! I completely get dark humour! I was asleep when all this happened so was a bit bewildered why CC are being called poison and s! No bad blood at all🤎