Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
england
Chloe why you going on like tams an angel she’s a fing bully, the s she has done and said to people and everyone is ment to be nice to her, not a chance maybe if she stopped trying to war with everyone she wouldn’t get the s she dose. She’s not just hated for no reason, we haven’t just selected her randomly and and decided to target her. She’s a t!!!!!

Feb 29, 2024
Chloe why you going on like tams an angel she’s a fing bully, the s she has done and said to people and everyone is ment to be nice to her, not a chance maybe if she stopped trying to war with everyone she wouldn’t get the s she dose. She’s not just hated for no reason, we haven’t just selected her randomly and and decided to target her. She’s a t!!!!!
I'd never forgive Tam for what she did to Shane on FB live. She's a nasty b

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Well guys... CC are now big bad bullies. I Wonder will chloe and rhino team up with Angie to take us down 💀

I'm scared.... whatever shall we do.

Scared Jurassic Park GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I agree with what red red wine said. If you have a compromised immune system you can get the antivirals. They leave a nasty weird taste in your mouth but i felt so much better quite quickly after taking them. Give your GP, asthma nurse a call. They delivered mine to my house. I hope you feel better soon xx
I couldn't get to the doctors or a pharmacy to pick any of it up. My whole family have it I was the only one who didn't 😭. We are rural delivery isn't an option here unfortunately.

Feb 29, 2024
I was the same in the 80s with Dr Who. I used to hide behind the armchair 😭🤣
I was scared of a corner/ceiling of my bedroom because of a Dr Who episode 🤣🤣 a face lived in the corner and face would get bigger and bigger like magnified bottle glasses 🤣 now that's truma if at 53 I still remember 🤣

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
DEAR CC, please stop thinking any of these tt folk will have your backs over their fellow tt folk. They will come in here because it suits them, not because they support here. One by one they will prove themselves at just another s on tt.

I like NONE of these and will never be disappointed by them. I don't interact with them when they come in here because they are here for an ulterior motive only.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
DEAR CC, please stop thinking any of these tt folk will have your backs over their fellow tt folk. They will come in here because it suits them, not because they support here. One by one they will prove themselves at just another s on tt.

I like NONE of these and will never be disappointed by them. I don't interact with them when they come in here because they are here for an ulterior motive only.
I’m realising this. CC are amazing when they want their screenshots/recordings but the minute they are pulled up on something we are the worst! do off