Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Hey guys, too overwhelmed with doing PIP forms atm so I am not active, however, I wanted to come along to congratulate whoever triggered mushroom thrasher. (Not Harley/unicorn.. she’s annoying me, but my fellow CC crew). Big up and other annoying phrases these begs shout out 🤎🤎
Good luck hun. I put my form in November last year and just had a call that I need an over the phone interview. Which is next Thursday 😭

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Jeez 🙄 the TikTok begs say way worse on the daily and label it “dark humour” or “insult comedy” it was a joke! Maybe it didn’t land right with some, and I totally get that, but they all need to have a day off, if that’s all they have to go at CC for.

Not one of us professes to be an Angel, unlike the likes of Tam etc, who can’t/wont ever accept when they are in the wrong. Bore off and find a new target.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
A lot of you won't remember Benny Hill comedian from the 70s Alex reminds me of him
Benny Hill Laughing GIF by tylaum
Omg, he does!! Does he have the fastest milkfoat in the land I wonder??

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Hey guys, too overwhelmed with doing PIP forms atm so I am not active, however, I wanted to come along to congratulate whoever triggered mushroom thrasher. (Not Harley/unicorn.. she’s annoying me, but my fellow CC crew). Big up and other annoying phrases these begs shout out 🤎🤎
If you need help let me know, I was a civil servant and part of my job was helping people fill these in. Take photos of each page for your own reference

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I agree with what red red wine said. If you have a compromised immune system you can get the antivirals. They leave a nasty weird taste in your mouth but i felt so much better quite quickly after taking them. Give your GP, asthma nurse a call. They delivered mine to my house. I hope you feel better soon xx
I totally agree, my Rheumy team had mine sent to the house. Was a quick call, and I’m not sure if they helped or not as hadn’t had it before or after to compare.

Rest, eat when you can, double dose of Vit C, and plenty fluids.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Good luck hun. I put my form in November last year and just had a call that I need an over the phone interview. Which is next Thursday 😭
I’m not even worried about it, I just can’t bring myself round to doing things. My brain shuts down when I have to do something. I had 3 extensions 😭 I was contemplating just not doing it. I can’t deal with a telephone interview. Good luck. Tell them you are going to record it in advance. They absolutely lie at times. Xx