Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
If you need help let me know, I was a civil servant and part of my job was helping people fill these in. Take photos of each page for your own reference
Oooops I sent it. My conditions and evidence were so bad they didn’t interview me during application, sent forms and evidence and got full thing right away, I’m just worried about if I need a phone interview cause I am incapable of communicating under slight stress 😭

Feb 29, 2024
I’m not even worried about it, I just can’t bring myself round to doing things. My brain shuts down when I have to do something. I had 3 extensions 😭 I was contemplating just not doing it. I can’t deal with a telephone interview. Good luck. Tell them you are going to record it in advance. They absolutely lie at times. Xx
I'll have my hubby with me, it's just the stress of the whole thing and length of time it all takes

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Gracie dropped out before the video was played so she can still say she never heard it. She’s a fing money grabbing t . No wonder she’s ostracised from Facebook after her scamming on there
The worst is they think being in here will grant them some sort of immunity from being pulled up on anything. When that doesn't work for them CC are not required and muted, blocked and accused of all sorts of s. Users!

Attachments

• A6493D3F-A45F-4DB0-A18D-787161A6BD97.mov
    37.4 MB
Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I’m confused. Alex used to hold overnight, 8pm til 8am lives rugularly, allowing people to slate Angie. I’m all for that as I hate Angie and she deserves it. But why is Alex upset someone’s doing lives on him? The narcissistic ramblings of a predatory t is up there with some of the wildest se on TikTok. I’m honestly in disbelief he has the nerve to do this.

He said he helped hundreds of people by messaging them, people told him he should go to sleep, stop helping people. He took advantage of these vulnerable people and tugged his fungus to it. He’s driving me mad

Mar 15, 2024
england
Spit Chewing GIF
What the do is he taking about🤦‍♀️ all I hear is splashing 🤮🤮

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Oooops I sent it. My conditions and evidence were so bad they didn’t interview me during application, sent forms and evidence and got full thing right away, I’m just worried about if I need a phone interview cause I am incapable of communicating under slight stress 😭
I always say to photog each page as you know they asked the same question different ways to trick you. Best to have your answers there to help you with their interrogation

Feb 29, 2024
I always say to photog each page as you know they asked the same question different ways to trick you. Best to have your answers there to help you with their interrogation
Thank you for that idea. I'll ring the people that helped me fill it in as they have a copy. That's making me anxious now in case I can't get a copy in time. Hubby said that Capita should have told me it's adviced to have a copy

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Quick question, don’t know if you will know or not. But my son is on DLA since he was eight and has just turned 16, so I had to apply for PIP last week for him, just waiting for the forms etc. But do you know if the PIP process will be easier seeing as he still already receiving DLA? Or is it going to be scary and painful like everyone says it is, I’ve got mad anxiety about it. ☹️x