Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
been at it all day, just unreal tiktok take 70% people potentially skinting themselve.
When will they stop this 🥺 I've know a few people on TT that have passed and I followed their story. The family made sure that they kept to their wishes. Leah had her friend giving little updates every few days and also her boyfriend. Leah didn't want to be on camera 🌻💛

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Pretty sure that is stalking and harassing behaviour.

Also, "I'm going to tell on you" is still a thing for these idiots? Are they 5?

Laughter Oh Stop GIF by The Vibe is Right

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Why is it that these twats who come on ranting and telling others "keep my name outta your mouth" always say "I'm going to keep doing what I want to do - I don't give a do what anyone says."? I mean, do they really not see it? Are they honestly that oblivious to how ridiculous they sound? Angie? Tam? I'm looking at you two right now. 🤣 "No-one is going to tell me what to do, but I'm going to tell other people what they're allowed to do." 😂

Chat Talking GIF by Neil Sanders

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
When will they stop this 🥺 I've know a few people on TT that have passed and I followed their story. The family made sure that they kept to their wishes. Leah had her friend giving little updates every few days and also her boyfriend. Leah didn't want to be on camera 🌻💛
Oh I loved Leah such strength and always positive 💛