Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Are they for fing real? Saying Isla is picking the charms for bracelets, selling them for £8
I watched a bit of that earlier. The poor kid, stuck on camera, probably feeling like absolute s and more than likely just wants to watch/listen to her favourite movies, but has to endure begging and having beads shoved in front of her face. 💔

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
I watched a bit of that earlier. The poor kid, stuck on camera, probably feeling like absolute s and more than likely just wants to watch/listen to her favourite movies, but has to endure begging and having beads shoved in front of her face. 💔
The little one had a seizure earlier, he turned the camera from her but as soon as she was okay again the camera was back on her. Feel so sorry for her let the little one have some dignity.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
That Scotty Boy does my tits in, talks utter pish and thinks he’s edgy
Episode 7 Ugh GIF by The Bachelor

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Actually listening to Paula has reminded me to ask Where did Shazzy get that dramatic story last night about Mandas husband?

She said Alex told her then Alex shut down the conversation and backtracked. So where did this story come from?Did Alex make it up? Pretty big thing to accuse people of. Has any proof been shown? That's far worse than Paula and Co laughing at a comment.