Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Mazza I know you read here, what's your issue with people outside of the clique joining boxes... is no one else welcome? Don't go live on a public platform then,use watsapp or something.
Buster though I can't take him seriously, I play tombola bingo there's a character in a game called Buster he's a pirate 😂😂

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
When will they stop this 🥺 I've know a few people on TT that have passed and I followed their story. The family made sure that they kept to their wishes. Leah had her friend giving little updates every few days and also her boyfriend. Leah didn't want to be on camera 🌻💛
Exactly, I'd spoken to leah many times, her end was dignified, with family and close friends. This with the hardys I don't understand, I watch a bit this morning, she was awake but tired, I'd have been cuddling with a book not on live

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Exactly, I'd spoken to leah many times, her end was dignified, with family and close friends. This with the hardys I don't understand, I watch a bit this morning, she was awake but tired, I'd have been cuddling with a book not on live
And she’s been on live, in pretty much the same position all day. They are only going off now to take her to the Nan’s.

I’m trying so hard not to comment but keep failing 🫣

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Angies about to say something outrageous I can feel it
Jimmy Fallon Twins GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Mar 15, 2024
england
Buster always talks like he’s saying a heart felt speech about nothing 🎤 even if he was talking about a sandwich it would be “can I just say something, can I just say something to you ladies, I just want to say that today, today ladies, I had a cheese sandwich and oh how that cheese sandwich made me think of you all.my sandwich was made with the upmost love,time and dedication and I for one will give you all just as much love time and dedication as I have my cheese sandwich” 🤦‍♀️
Bored Monsters Inc GIF