Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Shine like a GIMP is now making a video.. timbers officially shivered
Scared Episode 7 GIF by Paramount+

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Definition of the word Gimp according to the dictionary: "Twisted silk, worsted, or cotton with cord or wire running through it, used chiefly as upholstery trimming."
Or
"Fishing line made of silk bound with wire."

According to other definitions when used as a 'slang' term (TW):
"A sexual fetishist who likes to be dominated and who dresses in a leather or rubber body suit with mask, zips, and chains." I am now very uncomfortable 😭😭

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
I find some of the comments on and off the app about the Hardy's situation a bit insensitive tbh. to be a parent carer of a disabled child is heavy in so many ways and in this particular case, their child is also terminally ill. It pained me to hear this man speak about the next steps as their child approaches end of life. I felt the anguish in his voice. honestly, the grief some families live with every day for the life they wish they're loved one could have had is a pain I will carry for ever, unfortunately. The family are having to make some difficult decisions. and I believe parents know best (usually). What would stop me from personally showing or sharing similarly details on the app is the cruelty of the internet and most importantly, to maintain their privacy and dignity. but in any event I'm not going to judge the Hardys for finding respite in using the app and for asking for help to raise money for their child or even for themselves as carers to help them in their caring role.

just my humble opinion

(back to being a pretentious t)

I try desperately not to judge but sadly I think it’s human nature to do so. I genuinely find not commenting on it very difficult but that’s because I’ve experienced it first hand so struggle to understand some of what it is they choose to do. I have no problem with fundraising to make memories with Isla or equipment for Isla etc. I’ve no doubt I’d have probably done similar if the opportunities to do so were there at the time. Again I struggle when that fundraising crosses over in to funding a lifestyle for the parents but like you that’s just my opinion.

10 hours on live “heart me’s / hearts in chat / help us on the dailies” isn’t my idea of memories but I guess maybe I need to remember everyone’s idea of memories are different.

Obviously my opinion is heavily influenced by my own personal experiences and maybe that comes across as judgey or insensitive. I just know whatever time is left cannot be got back. I know there are many in the community that have followed Isla’s journey and feel part of it but ultimately they aren’t. There’s no obligation to share. There’s no shame in stepping back and spending time off camera with Isla.

I have so much more I could say but I’m going to stop 🫣 sorry

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
He definitely did, I remember that
I don’t remember that but I remember very well Tam getting in Angies box arguing with her about a year back, screaming that she’s going to drive to her house right away and shouted Angies address. Then went live herself and screamed Angies address a few times. Just wanted to add my little memory of why Angies address is ingrained into my mind 😭

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I find some of the comments on and off the app about the Hardy's situation a bit insensitive tbh. to be a parent carer of a disabled child is heavy in so many ways and in this particular case, their child is also terminally ill. It pained me to hear this man speak about the next steps as their child approaches end of life. I felt the anguish in his voice. honestly, the grief some families live with every day for the life they wish they're loved one could have had is a pain I will carry for ever, unfortunately. The family are having to make some difficult decisions. and I believe parents know best (usually). What would stop me from personally showing or sharing similarly details on the app is the cruelty of the internet and most importantly, to maintain their privacy and dignity. but in any event I'm not going to judge the Hardys for finding respite in using the app and for asking for help to raise money for their child or even for themselves as carers to help them in their caring role.

just my humble opinion

(back to being a pretentious t)
I don't think anyone said they weren't upset, they maybe find strength in support from followers but to have a dying child on camera all day seems selfish to me. She cannot consent, making precious memories, cuddling, kissing and loving her off screen and then popping on to give updates would maybe be better?