Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Well hopefully they think it's just anxiety and no need for anyone going near my bum 👍
I had chronic diarrhoea for 1.5 years so the laxative part was nothing cos I was never full of s (ironically) anyway. The camera was not unpleasant with no sedation or anything. More embarrassment hoping I didn't fart during the procedure and the constant apologising just in case.

They found nothing!! I self diagnosed and I was right. It was the metformin causing the horrendous diarrhoea and noone even thought about that! I cured myself. The weight I lost was amazing, the lifetime health implications were not. Bastards.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I've got diazepam on tap so I'll be chilled out before getting there 🤣
Honestly , it isn't as bad as you think. I think different hospitals use different `cleaning out stuff` but it's all pretty much the same. The Nil by mouth for 24 hours I thought would be a struggle but when you're on the toilet so much you don't even think of eating. I thought I'd be hangry after the procedure but I actually wasn't and took me a good few hours to feel like I wanted to eat again x

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I had chronic diarrhoea for 1.5 years so the laxative part was nothing cos I was never full of s (ironically) anyway. The camera was not unpleasant with no sedation or anything. More embarrassment hoping I didn't fart during the procedure and the constant apologising just in case.

They found nothing!! I self diagnosed and I was right. It was the metformin causing the horrendous diarrhoea and noone even thought about that! I cured myself. The weight I lost was amazing, the lifetime health implications were not. Bastards.

Do you take metformin for diabetes ? My MIL is on it and says the side effects are never ending.

When they put the camera up apparently it releases little bits of air (almost like when you have an eye test but in a different hole 😂 ) and can make you really gassy afterwards. My fear was getting there and needing to go and not being quick enough but was reassured by a HCA that they'd seen plenty of dirty bums. Did you end up laying on a massive open nappy type thing? 😭

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Absolutely 💯
Many normal daily things are offensive in other parts of the world. Is she also offended by those?
Also weird that she's not offended by racist, homophobic, transphobic and ableist slurs that Delu spouts on the regular along w others in Delu's boxes but chose this word (that only has an offensive definition in America) to be offended by when by my understanding it wasn't used in that context at all.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
thanks for sharing your point of view even if it may differ from mine. it wasn't your comment I found judgey or insensitive btw. there was a comment in here about the ''fing hardy's showing off Isla again'' and also waiting in the roof of that disgusting woman's mouth (FLANGE) was a t waiting to s them off.

from my experience I find that there isn't a lot of support out there or provision that goes far enough to meet the needs of parents carers. and even when we take a break for respite we always worry.

there is more I want to say too but I don't feel able to for many reasons. but all the best to you.
If someone wants to say the fing Hardys it's their prerogative to, It infuriates me because I see right through them, they are not doing it for Isla they are doing it for themselves pure greed, let's not forget all their holidays alone,the rock he put on her finger the go fund me for her twisting her ankle in turkey, he said last year because the gifts had dried up Kate had told him him and Isla was going to have to leave HER house because she couldn't financially support them, they moved in 8 months after he met her a couple of years ago, NOTHING they are doing on tiktok is helping Isl, they are helping themselves to other peoples money through manipulatio, who are mainly women/ mothers possibly leaving them with no money to feed their own kids, I could go on but I said I wouldn't on here.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
IMG_9222.png
I didn’t realise I was missing forehead corpse. I’ve been watching this guy since 5am wanting people to send gifts so he can get a £20 bag of something after he couldn’t find his bag of phet he dropped up the mountain. His jaw swinging has been most entertaining. I just want to see him hit that £20 mark and see how entertaining he gets. Hes officially on my list of crackheads to watch

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
drunk fucked up GIF
wicked witch of the west margaret hamilton gif | WiffleGif

radices valent, mala reprimunt, folia sanantur, arbor reviviscit. sursum est quod est inferius, inferius nascitur quod est supra

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Do you take metformin for diabetes ? My MIL is on it and says the side effects are never ending.

When they put the camera up apparently it releases little bits of air (almost like when you have an eye test but in a different hole 😂 ) and can make you really gassy afterwards. My fear was getting there and needing to go and not being quick enough but was reassured by a HCA that they'd seen plenty of dirty bums. Did you end up laying on a massive open nappy type thing? 😭
I did take metformin for diabetes but it caused that horrendous diarrhoea. It was constant multiple times daily, every day for a year and a half. And the medical professionals never considered it was the cause.

I didnt lie on a massive nappy, that must have been especially for you 😂😂😂😂

I was praised for my beautifully clean bowel, I was so proud of my bowel that day 😂

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I did take metformin for diabetes but it caused that horrendous diarrhoea. It was constant multiple times daily, every day for a year and a half. And the medical professionals never considered it was the cause.

I didnt lie on a massive nappy, that must have been especially for you 😂😂😂😂

I was praised for my beautifully clean bowel, I was so proud of my bowel that day 😂

The nappy took over the whole bed , so was like a sheet but it felt like a nappy 😂

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Also weird that she's not offended by racist, homophobic, transphobic and ableist slurs that Delu spouts on the regular along w others in Delu's boxes but chose this word (that only has an offensive definition in America) to be offended by when by my understanding it wasn't used in that context at all.
Maybe she would prefer ShineLikeASimp 🤔

It involves placing too much emphasis on gaining approval from someone else or making oneself subservient to their wants and needs; essentially, simping is a form of constantly seeking validation from another person while disregarding one's own boundaries and well-being.

Nov 10, 2023
IMG_9222.png
I didn’t realise I was missing forehead corpse. I’ve been watching this guy since 5am wanting people to send gifts so he can get a £20 bag of something after he couldn’t find his bag of phet he dropped up the mountain. His jaw swinging has been most entertaining. I just want to see him hit that £20 mark and see how entertaining he gets. Hes officially on my list of crackheads to watch
Im positive there was something about him meeting his fans who were minors at a park. He’s a weird one.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village

They fill your bowel with gas to allow them to put the camera up and it lets them see better.biopsies are painful but it’s a quick procedure. No I don’t wear a nappy afterwards.you’ve usually s out the last meal you had in 2001 tbh so there is do all left

Last edited: