Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
wicked witch of the west margaret hamilton gif | WiffleGif

radices valent, mala reprimunt, folia sanantur, arbor reviviscit. sursum est quod est inferius, inferius nascitur quod est supra
This is the best reply I have ever received, I love you, Illyana 🥰❤️

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
They fill your bowel with gas to slow them to put the camera up and it lets them see better.biopsies are painful but it’s a quick procedure. No I don’t wear a nappy afterwards.you’ve usually s out the last meal you had in 2001 tbh so there do all left
I laid on a big sheet that reminded me of the texture of a nappy , not a physical nappy 😭

Feb 29, 2024
Thanks for all the bum advice 🤗 doctor phoned and has updated my meds (Psychiatrist says yes but doctors always give me a review, do off ya not stopping my diazepam 🤣) got to make a face to face appointment for my problem. She said I need to be checked over and then a poo sample and go from there. What to rule things out before saying its anxiety related. This is messages between me and my daughter 🤣 Screenshot_20240712_115155_WhatsApp~2.jpg

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Depends , I have crohns so I get them every 6 months, my husband has chronic ibs but has only had 1 scope. I think they do it to confirm the diagnosis. The scope isn’t that bad,you can get sedatives but I don’t bother. The laxative you need to drink the day before is the worst part 🤢
I have gastric issues and have a camera down my throat every 6 months, I hate it..I'd rather it was up my bum! 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
I had to lay on one of those for 2 hours after after gynaecology procedure. I had to stay horizontal so it was put there in case I needed a wee and they couldn't get a cardboard bed pan to me in time.

I didn't wee myself.

I did an accidental 💩 though 🤣🤣🤣
I 💩 myself when I had my 3rd baby but more horrified that her dad told me to 'sshhh' when I screamed pushing her out 😖 I had the baby within 20 minutes on arrival to hospital with just gas and air. I am no longer with him 🤣🤣🤣