Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Still dying, but im doom scrolling and i genuinely cannot watch Alex anymore knowing he actually sits behind the camera masturbating. I'll still read about him though 🤮
Do you have a sore throat and cough? The sweats are horrendous aren’t they? I sympathise with you I really do. Get well soon
Playing Nat Geo Wild GIF by Savage Kingdom

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Phone the doctor as you said you have asthma, don’t be struggling my love
I can't get to the doctors and they don't deliver prescriptions here, I genuinely don't have the energy for the hassle it takes. We are too rural, I'm just gonna rest & take paracetamol

Feb 29, 2024
Awe right I know who you mean, he’ll probably get longer than a t that kills a woman and a child drunk driving unfortunately
15 years
Just can't believe it, I rambled on for ten minutes when he arrived how much its cost me and it shouldn't happen it's new the stress it's caused me blah blah, the satisfaction in his face when he said it's off 😫
At work we used to have 't' of the week 🤣🤣🤣

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Man has just been to fix fridge freezer, he went straight to plug behind my air fryer, it was only off wasent it, I am dying of embarrassment, I must have knocked it off when I have pushed the air fryer back 😬
Oh god. 😳😂 At least you have a working fridge again, I guess? 🤣 Nevermind - you've given someone an easy job and a bit of a chuckle, so at least you've brightened their day!