Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
WOW!!! Hardly slept as silly me looked at my phone just after Hustle dropped a bomb!! Now don't get me wrong what he said was so wrong. But all the rascit hate that Pearl has put out I have no sympathy!! If your being a t for months expect your history to be spoken about! What on earth did the Price family do for this is happen! I've seen travellers kicking off at grave burials but doing this is so shocking!!! Who digs bodies up and take skulls!! That is horrific!
What the do did I miss last night.
Tams fing woe is me act last night sent me to sleep, but not before I managed to SR an hour of the live tho 🤣

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Shocked Drag Queen GIF by PT Media

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I can’t believe I missed Pearl going bananas! Has anyone any screen recordings? Yes digging up skulls is horrific but i know for a fact she wouldnt say 1 of the lads was in young offenders for grape! I’ve seen pick ups driven into houses near me and across from me the guy had his huge drive gates rammed with a van last year too. They’re feral when they get started

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I did read it, I said I read it. I never saw him saw anything transphobic but like I said I was a bit fuzzy from my meds. I’ll go watch again
Guten morgen!
It was DD misgendering Elpha multiple times that was transphobic, even if there is dislike for someone respect for pronouns should still stand.