Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

i look after grandma she was convinced she was having another stroke last night turns out its covid and its affecting her mobility wouldn't mind but she's not left the flat im hoping and praying i dont get it it floored me last time and im her main carer so its a 99 percentage ill get it now
I'm so sorry I hope you're gran is OK, I had it in 2022 and it wiped me out, I'm no where near as bad as I was then. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, I hope you don't get it. 🤎

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Still feeling rough, mainly just tired constantly which I  HATE and resenting everything and everyone 😂😂 I'm staying hydrated though, I've been drinking water and orange juice as well as eating ice and taking regular meds to keep temp down along with taking cold showers.
It’s a long illness unfortunately, hope you’re back to normal soon xxx

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
i look after grandma she was convinced she was having another stroke last night turns out its covid and its affecting her mobility wouldn't mind but she's not left the flat im hoping and praying i dont get it it floored me last time and im her main carer so its a 99 percentage ill get it now

I think most in here know, My old dears currently in hospital after her second stroke. Took the decision to move Dad in with us for the time being, caring for others is a really hard job and nobody realises just how hard until they're faced with it. Hoping your Grandma feels better soon and glad she's got you keeping an eye on her x

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I couldn't agree more, which leaves me a little confused because straight after you posted this you were in her chat.
Screenshot_20240713_020245_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240713_020928_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240713_020325_TikTok.jpg
I then I thought I was tripping when you went into Angies when Lala was telling her Emz had slated her and Pearl in the Discord. I did @ you asking who you were referring to when you said "We told you so" were you meaning CC or the cult? Maybe I'm still running a temp and delirium has set in.
Screenshot_20240713_022143_TikTok.jpg
Yeah, I was a bit confused about this too 😐

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240713_023721_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240713_023721_TikTok.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20240713_022154_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240713_022154_TikTok.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 38
Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
80’s thick black eyeliner & 2 strands of hair pulled at front 😂 thay guy looks like a fingerling
fingering cannoli GIF

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
greetings from your favourite t :)

turning my attention to the Observer. I took a look at her Youtube page yesterday. that page is comparable to a public exhibition of some of the most incriminating Tiktok footage out there, time stamped and everything, accessible to all and free to watch.

and she’s consistent.

There are videos that run well over 1 hour. That’s a lot of time to give and that's before the editing and the time it takes to upload the video on Youtube.

Is she paid? I suppose what she doesn’t accept in gifts on Tiktok she takes from monetising her views on Youtube.

is her content biased? 👀

and Is she working on her own or as part of a team?

*waves at the Observer*

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
greetings from your favourite t :)

turning my attention to the Observer. I took a look at her Youtube page yesterday. that page is comparable to a public exhibition of some of the most incriminating Tiktok footage out there, time stamped and everything, accessible to all and free to watch.

and she’s consistent.

There are videos that run well over 1 hour. That’s a lot of time to give and that's before the editing and the time it takes to upload the video on Youtube.

Is she paid? I suppose what she doesn’t accept in gifts on Tiktok she takes from monetising her views on Youtube.

is her content biased? 👀

and Is she working on her own or as part of a team?

*waves at the Observer*
Shame she hangs with some wronguns though aka Tony