Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

So @angiesclapper you are a wrong un like people suspected
I wasn't going to mention anything because i had put a post in here the other day about accusing people, and i didn't want to come across as a hypocrite, but then I had noticed they had been called out the other day for leaving a weird comment in Tams, so I've had to do what I had to do.
They might have a reason who knows.
I just think it's best to be honest in here because despite being anonymous there's a bond between most fellow CC members and feelings and emotions are involved, which sounds absolutely ridiculous because its a forum/thread but people reading here can see we're protective of one another. 🤎🤎

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I’m not sure if this person is still in here or if they have me on the block list, as I’ve not seen them comment since I told them I had my eye on them due to similar names 😂.
@CherryJam 🍒🍒 ive got a question.
Are you an Alex fan?
It’s not for me to judge if you are, but after what he has said about us in comment cafe and what he’s said on the app, it’s giving me the ick

IMG_0566.png IMG_0565.png IMG_0564.png IMG_0561.png

Feb 29, 2024
Hope all that are poorly get well soon 💙❤️ well done to all the grandparents that are looking after little ones so their kids can enjoy a child free weekend while watching tennis and football. Will be catching up on here over next few days so please post all the gossip 🤣🤣 now back to nana duties (just had to ask hubby how to spell duties as was trying to spell it with a g) 🤣🤣🤣

Medusa

Hope all that are poorly get well soon 💙❤️ well done to all the grandparents that are looking after little ones so their kids can enjoy a child free weekend while watching tennis and football. Will be catching up on here over next few days so please post all the gossip 🤣🤣 now back to nana duties (just had to ask hubby how to spell duties as was trying to spell it with a g) 🤣🤣🤣
🤣 I've been doing the same, my brain seems to have given up on me so I'm a thorn in my hubby's side atm. 🤣😭

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
you need to realise i’m fanning the flames and egging the situation on to cause drama. i’m a wind up merchant.

it’s like when angies fuming about something and lynz sits there backing her up like ‘yeah ange she’s totally in the wrong’ because she know it winds her up.

on my way help GIF