Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Remember when you thought you deleted your account here and swanned off to France 😭 only to be like “bonjour” when you came home 🤣

Im Back Episode 4 GIF by Friends

Probably the funniest moment on here , I think it was not long after I joined 😂

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
she's leading the witnesses! 😭
Me @ Manda
Snl Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

This has no relevancy to the main matter at hand, also this is misleading the jury and the evidence was requested to be removed and not included on account of mitigating circumstances yet that has not been honoured. This is a travesty, you are sat with racists and engaging with racists (I'm looking at you G and Brigham.)

'Face-to-face' apology? You were present in the comments during a live where Paula went into the boxes and apologised personally to you, Snail was in the comments and apologised to you there as well, Lisa has apologised also. If you don't want to accept those apologies, fair, I just don't see the point in sitting with racists as you try to perpetuate a narrative that just isn't true.

I also do not understand why you took it to Brigham's platform in the first place, a man who has made racist/ableist and homophobic comments, mimicked accents and racially stereotyped people in the Asian community, gaslights, manipulates, sends messages of a sexual nature whilst live and associates with the likes of Tony who hates women to a magnitude that is honestly astounding.

I am entitled to this opinion. Tschüssi! 👋

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Me @ Manda

This has no relevancy to the main matter at hand, also this is misleading the jury and the evidence was requested to be removed and not included on account of mitigating circumstances yet that has not been honoured. This is a travesty, you are sat with racists and engaging with racists (I'm looking at you G and Brigham.)

'Face-to-face' apology? You were present in the comments during a live where Paula went into the boxes and apologised personally to you, Snail was in the comments and apologised to you there as well, Lisa has apologised also. If you don't want to accept those apologies, fair, I just don't see the point in sitting with racists as you try to perpetuate a narrative that just isn't true.

I also do not understand why you took it to Brigham's platform in the first place, a man who has made racist/ableist and homophobic comments, mimicked accents and racially stereotyped people in the Asian community, gaslights, manipulates, sends messages of a sexual nature whilst live and associates with the likes of Tony who hates women to a magnitude that is honestly astounding.

Reese Witherspoon Yes GIF

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Me @ Manda

Bravo, Manda blocked me and tells everyone else to block me when she sees me 🦸‍♀️