Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I honestly don't even know what's going on but I do know I want felicity back in that box 🤣🤣🤣🤣

lisa simpson episode 20 GIF

Feb 29, 2024
I used to have mine very thin in the late nineties, they never grew back properly 😭
My daughter who's 30 over plucked as a teenager and she ended up having tattoo eyebrows and had them topped up. But I worked with someone who had hair removed from the back of their head and put onto her eyebrow area. Not sure what's it's called. Mine grow very quick and the lady that wax/threads mine has to cut them first as they sprout 🤣🤣🤣🤣

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
My daughter who's 30 over plucked as a teenager and she ended up having tattoo eyebrows and had them topped up. But I worked with someone who had hair removed from the back of their head and put onto her eyebrow area. Not sure what's it's called. Mine grow very quick and the lady that wax/threads mine has to cut them first as they sprout 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was horrendous for overplucking. I was handed a reality check when I went for a interview in a modelling agency and they sent me an email declining me and offered me advice on growing my eyebrows 😭😭😭😭🤣🤣