Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Shes taking the piss surely
Wasnt Me Season 2 GIF by The Roku Channel
She probably means Alicia as I can't imagine anyone else wanting to speak to her

Feb 29, 2024
If people didn't jump in box's to defend Angie , she'd cry like a baby. If they get in the box, she cries like a fing baby. You really can't win with this t, anyone who pledges support to her gets thrown under the bus, she literally wants your cash and nothing else. Imagine calling that thing a `friend`
She was so rude to some woman last night 🤣 calling her a fan and all angies comment were saying it’s Corries mum 🤣

View attachment trim.C358ED26-F799-4BE3-BEEE-DC068325DE62.MOV

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I won't believe anything until I see receipts, I've never gone on hearsay and I don't intend on changing my ways.

Other than fellow CC members there's only been 2 creators I've spoken with and Chole was one of them, personally I think you can become biased and you start blurring the lines when you get involved with tiktokers.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't think anyone on here has been in her dms rimming her.

ive had so many choice words for some of these Tiktok creators who probably wouldn't expect to hear directly from me, and they shouldn't. ever.

There are creators that I don't discuss as much, because I just don't watch them, or I'm uncertain about (and not in a good way) or need to see more of their content, like Marcel (who I like).

Paigey is an example of a creator that I'm uncertain about, but I do like her 😬 Paula, Nanny D and Mama Gee are the UK creators I seem to have the most respect for.
and my thoughts about Chloe🖤 is constantly fing changing, but I do like her lol with all of that being said, I prefer to keep my forum membership in cc and my TikTok account separate. I don't need the stress.