Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

There's basically no-one on the road/out. Is something going on? Reminds me of lockdown days. I've seen 3 cars and 0 people in the last 30 minutes.

Bear Hulu GIF by Reservation Dogs

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Ooft where on Facebook? I’ve been watching American police documentaries on YouTube
The original video has been taken down. If you look at robin armstrongs facebook he’s done a remake with the original sound. The lass caught her mam and boyfriend at it and recorded it. His willy has been all over facebook

There's basically no-one on the road/out. Is something going on? Reminds me of lockdown days. I've seen 3 cars and 0 people in the last 30 minutes.

Bear Hulu GIF by Reservation Dogs
The local bloke who always has something to sell ("it's not stolen, it's stuff my mom gave me" ok, mate. πŸ˜‚) managed to catch me though, didn't he. No mate, I don't want to buy your perfume - I don't wear perfume. I swear he thinks I'm lying just because it's a bit sus. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ That's just another reason, not the only one. πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Why do they think "I'd never be friends with you in real life" means something. Again, why so middle school? Most of us are at an age where we either have the friends we're happy with, or are on the verge of moving into an isolated cabin in the woods to get the do away from people entirely.

Music Video Idk GIF

"Do you really think that's attractive to men?"

Oh s, she gets even more juvenile. This is fing hilarious.

Mr Show Crying GIF by Jason Clarke