Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I haven't got a SR, but Angie went in on someone in her comments with the Spanish flag as their picture. She told them that they probably don't even live in Spain, they probably live in this country and they need to get the do out and go back to their own country.

Over football.

But she's not racist.

Mike Flanagan Halloween GIF by NETFLIX

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Please be careful entering her thread, there are some horrific self harm images in there 😣
Were they posted multiple times? I just had a quick look and a long post which did have a TW posted by her with images has been removed and the images no longer connect to anything.

I'm not asking because I wanted to look at them, I just thought it may be helpful if I posted which page numbers to avoid/be prepared for.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Were they posted multiple times? I just had a quick look and a long post which did have a TW posted by her with images has been removed and the images no longer connect to anything.

I'm not asking because I wanted to look at them, I just thought it may be helpful if I posted which page numbers to avoid/be prepared for.
I don’t remember the page numbers because I noped out pretty quickly luv but I do remember they were towards the end of the thread. The website seems to be more moderated now and so they could have removed them 🤞🏼

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin

I only saw them posted once nearer the end. I'm not going back to check because her threads triggering but it was during one of her long ranty posts within the last couple of pages.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I didnt realise 😳😳 thankfully I didn't read it yet. Thanks for the heads up 🥰
I have never read/looked through the thread, but apparently the images were only posted during the end. There's a(t least one, potentially more) reply on page 58 that still shows the text of the original post, but the photos and original post has been removed.

Stay safe. 🫶