Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
The Rhinos knocked over a bin

Run Stop And Go GIF by SWR Kindernetz

Nov 10, 2023
IMG_1969.png I’m positive this jodie done some kind of fery? I know she mixed with the like of sausage who uses children’s pictures.

I asked a question and I will always ask. But can someone remember what she was doing? Idgaf if she wants no one to call out s
Wasn’t she mixed up with someone called dotty or lotty as well. It was something like that.

And she lied about health conditions I think it was. There was a thread on here about her.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I just feel sorry for whoever the woman is that got shot point blank in the head…. or was it the child who was stood next to her? They have released the info that someone passed away but they haven’t said who!
There was also a woman on sky news describing the type of security at these events and it’s like an airport with the security checks they do, so it would be hard for someone to bring a gun in…. It’s got to be an inside job!!! They said the shooter was on a building and was shot down…. How could that happen? The place was riddled with secret service and military…. And they didn’t think to secure any buildings near by that could have a shooter on top of it? Nah I don’t beleive it one bit! I think the secret service would have covered up the person that died too if it wasn’t so heavily televised!
It’s a shame they missed trump though!

So I happened upon a photo of the shooter.. afterwards.

He was still lay on the roof.
And it was very messy. They definitely didn’t miss the target like Trump was missed.

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
"don't keep making me triggered"
"You don't shut up about it"

So, Tam really thinks that she can just spew out whatever the do she wants, but if people respond "you're affecting my mental health", "you just don't stop", "you're obsessed". No-one is responsible for your triggers and your mental health, especially not when you are so willing to mock, belittle and insult, throw in hate speech and sly digs. You're not special. You don't get to have freedom of speech without consequences.

And as I write this she chuckles over joking that a male doesn't have any testicles. Definitely homophobic hate speech earlier. Cemented. Stamped. Sealed. Signed.
👏🏽👏🏽💯 she’s fing a career before its began. She’ll be getting the same treatment as CLA soon enough