Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Nov 10, 2023
She's currently on dropping hints that `Just eat keep advertising a free hash brown but she doesn't have the money to get one`

Some bloke was on with her earlier and he said he sent her all his money. And she was telling him she lost a boy and girl named Jack and Lilly. I was so tempted to call her out but knew I’d be blocked and I wanted to screen record.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Some bloke was on with her earlier and he said he sent her all his money. And she was telling him she lost a boy and girl named Jack and Lilly. I was so tempted to call her out but knew I’d be blocked and I wanted to screen record.

Literally listened from the outside for 5 minutes and she's told more lies than anyone I've known in a life time 🤦‍♂️

Nov 10, 2023
Is it to do with pearl wanting to show a pic of his partner?
Yeah Zac said he hadn’t been on all weekend and Pearl being Pearl still couldn’t help but talk about him.
He showed the news article about the grape charge on her cousin etc. and she’s now fuming.

Also Zac and his bf aren’t bothered if pearl shows a pic either.

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
I wish they'd keep the mud slinging to one at a time. Spare a thought for the one devicers. Inconsiderate bastards.

Steve Martin Franck GIF

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Her attitude is disgraceful. This was her in the hair dressers. Shes really such a vile person. The way she talks to people makes me so angry
View attachment FullSizeRender-compressed.mov
Oh my god she is a disgrace.

I’m getting pure vibes from her that’s she trying to be like CLA.

How dare she go into a hairdresser in another country and act like that because maybe they don’t understand her? Get off your fing live, and show them a photo of the hairstyle you want. This woman is awful.