Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Who keeps paper work when they was in hospital 🥱 I have
I wish they'd keep the mud slinging to one at a time. Spare a thought for the one devicers. Inconsiderate bastards.

Steve Martin Franck GIF
I don't know how we coped without giffs 🤣🤣

Feb 29, 2024
So it's OK for anyone to call out a rapist but apart from Pearl's. So what has she said to defend the rapist in the family? Dose she know how hard it is for a rapist to even get to court never mind getting sentenced! So the evidence must be strong. No mention of the poor woman that was a and now having it all over TT. Just what her family feel like!

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Ruby interrupting that lady trauma dumping to show her photos of when she fell aged 13 when she was doing fire fighter training 😭

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
So it's OK for anyone to call out a rapist but apart from Pearl's. So what has she said to defend the rapist in the family? Dose she know how hard it is for a rapist to even get to court never mind getting sentenced! So the evidence must be strong. No mention of the poor woman that was a and now having it all over TT. Just what her family feel like!
Honestly, if it was statutory a, and the girl wasn’t involved in reporting, I highly doubt it would get him locked up, if both of similar ages. That said you never know with our judicial system. Her defence of “we get married young” isn’t good enough tbh if it’s against our laws x

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
This is Pearl trying to explain away the grape charge and the boy who passed away in the car crash
View attachment FullSizeRender-compressed.mov
Utter bollocks! Would that not be statutory a then? She’s talking absolute se and the uk isn’t the best at prosecuting things like this and as the boy was 16 I highly doubt they’d get him for a if the girl was a year or two younger. I hope that makes sense!

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Did she pay to have the paparazzi there?? See her "fans" defending her In comments when people say don't like her music 🎵 people are delulu, but she needs their gift money I suppose. 😂😂
I see Puke was there cheering her on, he has a very eclectic taste in music I must say, Baycity rollers, Celine Dion and Luci for starters