Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
It has come to my attention that someone has took it upon themselves to create a website about Hayley Comet. Targeting this woman ALONE is cruel enough, to bring her kids into it is a whole new level of vile finess. :mad:

Seriously, these trolls need to get a grip. Go outside, touch some grass (or smoke it if that tickles your fancy) and find something better to do with their finite time on this planet.

Feb 29, 2024
That’s crazy marshy. I hope you get it sorted. They can’t leave you without your meds, that’s not on.
My psychiatrist issued them and has said they are often out of stock. He can get them from the MH chemist they us. But he rathers my own chemist to get them. I've been told only 1 other client are on these tablets so they are not common. They are doing sod all so I don't think I will notice any different if I missed a few

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
It’s mad isn’t it. And don’t get me wrong I’m thankful for the nhs. But some of these gps can be really arsey.

I've been lucky that I've managed to bug my Consultant when at appointments for prescriptions for certain things because of the sheer hassle of getting them from my GP , only downside is getting them only from hospital pharmacy and if they have them (White prescription so can't be used outside , it's mad that certain hospitals don't have normal prescription abilities!) Last time I was at the GP for bloods the nurse said that the GP only receives 30p for all patients , obviously some need more than others. I hate that it's all about COST and not about the patient , the amount of pen pushers in these positions who determine if you can have something or not would pay for some of these medications. Don't get me wrong , I love the NHS , I wouldn't be here without it and it's clear with Mum in how stretched they are , but it's been left broken for so long

Feb 27, 2024
It has come to my attention that someone has took it upon themselves to create a website about Hayley Comet. Targeting this woman ALONE is cruel enough, to bring her kids into it is a whole new level of vile finess. :mad:

Seriously, these trolls need to get a grip. Go outside, touch some grass (or smoke it if that tickles your fancy) and find something better to do with their finite time on this planet.

I saw in some comments earlier that she’s been taking to court for cyber bullying?

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom

Jealousy that’s why

Sick fs only go after kids in my opinion.

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Morning love

She is, but the actual bullying coming from grown ass men, some with actual violent pasts towards a woman, and another who most definitely is a misogynist who hates women, is truly sickening. One of them is also the reason Observers account is gone.

One of them looks like someone took the worlds largest Maris piper and glued it on a headless body, and called it a ‘man’

Neither of them live in the UK either.
But they’re dirty little bullies and I hope they have broccoli drinks.
Send my love and let her know she’s got huge support 🤎❤️

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

It would appear said website domain has only been purchased for a year. There's no named person on it but digging a little bit I've found were it's hosted and would put anyone in contact to make a complaint if they so wish -

Domain name:
hayleycomet.co.uk

Data validation:
Nominet was able to match the registrant's name and address against a 3rd party data
source on 15-Jul-2024

Registrar:
Freeola Limited t/a Freeola and Get Dotted [Tag = FREEOLA]
URL: Domain Names | Cheap Domain Names from £2.05 with Free Email & Website

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 15-Jul-2024
Expiry date: 15-Jul-2025
Last updated: 15-Jul-2024

Registration status:
Registered until expiry date.

Name servers:
ns3.freeola.net
ns4.freeola.net

Disclaimer
Domain name:
hayleycomet.co.uk

Contact Us | Freeola << If we all made a complaint it might get it taken down off of freeolas platform

Feb 29, 2024
I've been lucky that I've managed to bug my Consultant when at appointments for prescriptions for certain things because of the sheer hassle of getting them from my GP , only downside is getting them only from hospital pharmacy and if they have them (White prescription so can't be used outside , it's mad that certain hospitals don't have normal prescription abilities!) Last time I was at the GP for bloods the nurse said that the GP only receives 30p for all patients , obviously some need more than others. I hate that it's all about COST and not about the patient , the amount of pen pushers in these positions who determine if you can have something or not would pay for some of these medications. Don't get me wrong , I love the NHS , I wouldn't be here without it and it's clear with Mum in how stretched they are , but it's been left broken for so long
My own doctors has had a rating of 2 stars. They where terrible. They have since improved, I rang them last week for a meds review and a medical issue. Doctor rang me back within 2 hrs, did my review and sent my meds to the chemist and discussed my issue, rang back for a face to face appointment and manged to book in for 3 weeks time. I had the choice ringing first thing for an appointment but that's stressful getting through.
I hope your mum is doing OK

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
My own doctors has had a rating of 2 stars. They where terrible. They have since improved, I rang them last week for a meds review and a medical issue. Doctor rang me back within 2 hrs, did my review and sent my meds to the chemist and discussed my issue, rang back for a face to face appointment and manged to book in for 3 weeks time. I had the choice ringing first thing for an appointment but that's stressful getting through.
I hope your mum is doing OK

I think the issue with GPs is that there just isn't any and sadly it's not just the UK , a lot of them retired or decided to leave during Covid. Our `family Doctor` who'd been the same since before the boys were even born decided to up and leave the country because he just couldn't handle the work load anymore , a guy that'd been in the profession for over 30 years. It's sad because it's a worldwide issue , no amount of money would make me want the lives of hundreds of patients in my hands , do that! x

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
That Hayley Comet website is a mess. 💀😭 2/10 for execution.

'We Are a group of public citizens'.... 'As said above we are annoymous'

Confused Thinking GIF

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
It would appear said website domain has only been purchased for a year. There's no named person on it but digging a little bit I've found were it's hosted and would put anyone in contact to make a complaint if they so wish -

Domain name:
hayleycomet.co.uk

Data validation:
Nominet was able to match the registrant's name and address against a 3rd party data
source on 15-Jul-2024

Registrar:
Freeola Limited t/a Freeola and Get Dotted [Tag = FREEOLA]
URL: Domain Names | Cheap Domain Names from £2.05 with Free Email & Website

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 15-Jul-2024
Expiry date: 15-Jul-2025
Last updated: 15-Jul-2024

Registration status:
Registered until expiry date.

Name servers:
ns3.freeola.net
ns4.freeola.net

Disclaimer
Domain name:
hayleycomet.co.uk

Contact Us | Freeola << If we all made a complaint it might get it taken down off of freeolas platform
Done
1721138115204.png

Jun 8, 2024
uk

i seen that. It’s that mac bloke. The stuff that’s on the website is a load of crap. The baby he’s on about had cocaine in his system. She seems to be getting so much s at the minute