Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Brigham is so fing creepy
Creep Creeping GIF

Medusa

I don't support anyone on the app, I'm a free spirit, I'll go where i want to go, I'm tired of people using CC as a collective, we are all individuals with our own minds and make our own choices.

If creators come in here and demand cc to watch their live after they've sat and supported the people they now want to call out, they don't get my views, so i wish people would stop saying the WHOLE of cc support certain creators when that's not the case.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I don't support anyone on the app, I'm a free spirit, I'll go where i want to go, I'm tired of people using CC as a collective, we are all individuals with our own minds and make our own choices.

If creators come in here and demand cc to watch their live after they've sat and supported the people they now want to call out, they don't get my views, so i wish people would stop saying the WHOLE of cc support certain creators when that's not the case.
This ♥️we don’t all like and dislike the same people. Maybe they should be using our names and not referring us as just CC

Jun 8, 2024
uk
They're discussing dares to do if Angie goes for the leader board.

Nose piercing or forehead henna tattoo are popular choices.

I'd dare her to take a bath. 🛀🧼
Angie won’t pierce her nose, she won’t do it herself and she doesn’t leave the house. I pierced my nose myself with a s little machine from amazon for £3 🤣

Medusa

Angie won’t pierce her nose, she won’t do it herself and she doesn’t leave the house. I pierced my nose myself with a s little machine from amazon for £3 🤣
I wouldn't recommend it unless it's done professionally..I once pireced my nose and lip with a sewing machine needle and a frozen chip, the next day I looked like quasimodo. 😭
charles laughton disney GIF

I've done some wild se.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I wouldn't recommend it unless it's done professionally..I once pireced my nose and lip with a sewing machine needle and a frozen chip, the next day I looked like quasimodo. 😭
charles laughton disney GIF

I've done some wild se.
My son pierced his nose with a nail once, i’ve no fin idea why, apart from he’s as thick as me. I redone my nose with the clicker things from amazon, hurt like hell this time. I could never pierce my lip 😱

Attachments

• IMG_6491.jpeg
    IMG_6491.jpeg
    95 KB · Views: 49