Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

My son pierced his nose with a nail once, i’ve no fin idea why, apart from he’s as thick as me. I redone my nose with the clicker things from amazon, hurt like hell this time. I could never pierce my lip 😱
Now that's taking it one step further, Buckled 🤣
I was bad for Indian ink, I wanted a Cindy Crawford beauty spot, I didn't realise after a few months it turned blue. I had to get it lazered 😭

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Now that's taking it one step further, Buckled 🤣
I was bad for Indian ink, I wanted a Cindy Crawford beauty spot, I didn't realise after a few months it turned blue. I had to get it lazered 😭
Ah god everything ive done is because i get pissed and act like a prick & my kids are just as stupid apart from their tattoos are professional. All my tattoos are diy ones, stupidly bought a tattoo machine & it came out every time we were drunk. Did you just do it yourself ? 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
I wouldn't recommend it unless it's done professionally..I once pireced my nose and lip with a sewing machine needle and a frozen chip, the next day I looked like quasimodo. 😭
charles laughton disney GIF

I've done some wild se.
😲😲😲

Medusa

Ah god everything ive done is because i get pissed and act like a prick & my kids are just as stupid apart from their tattoos are professional. All my tattoos are diy ones, stupidly bought a tattoo machine & it came out every time we were drunk. Did you just do it yourself ? 🤣
Yeah, I went over the top, I had to have cover ups done. Omg I'd be covered if I had a tattoo gun. I'd end up looking like LOTE 😭

I even tattooed a play boy bunny on my stomach (it looked lovely) but now it looks no different to the ones you see squashed at the side of the road, and I can't use alcohol as an excuse because i didn't drink back then. 🤣

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I don't support anyone on the app, I'm a free spirit, I'll go where i want to go, I'm tired of people using CC as a collective, we are all individuals with our own minds and make our own choices.

If creators come in here and demand cc to watch their live after they've sat and supported the people they now want to call out, they don't get my views, so i wish people would stop saying the WHOLE of cc support certain creators when that's not the case.
Jada Pinkett Smith Periodt GIF by Red Table Talk