Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I don't know if my FYP is still messed up because of Judas and @ELM but has anyone come across Grandad Sings ? OMG 😭 😭

Jessica Lange GIFs | Tenor

i have no 🥬 papers to offset this emotion.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
So I’m in chippys while he’s doing the fyp. And the person who laughed about Hayley going through dv suddenly appears. Trigger warning for this comment. I’ll put it as a spoiler

IMG_0624.jpeg
I hope to god she never goes through it herself. Swear these people do it for a reaction and just speaks volume on their morals and compassion

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
IMG_0621.png
Oooh this daft bint took a screenshot of my comment in here about her and added it to her story. It’s like she thinks it’s an achievement 🤦🏼‍♀️

LISTEN HUN BECAUSE YOURE PROBABLY STILL READING HERE. I CALLED YOU OUT ON LAUGHING AT THE FACT SOMEONE WENT THROUGH DV. IF I WAS YOU ID BE EMBARRASSED, I WOULDN’T BE POSTING IT LIKE ITS SOME TROPHY.

Also do you 🖕🖕🖕
Some people are just too intelligently challenged to realise they are scum.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
IMG_0621.png
Oooh this daft bint took a screenshot of my comment in here about her and added it to her story. It’s like she thinks it’s an achievement 🤦🏼‍♀️

LISTEN HUN BECAUSE YOURE PROBABLY STILL READING HERE. I CALLED YOU OUT ON LAUGHING AT THE FACT SOMEONE WENT THROUGH DV. IF I WAS YOU ID BE EMBARRASSED, I WOULDN’T BE POSTING IT LIKE ITS SOME TROPHY.

Also do you 🖕🖕🖕
Why is she showing off she said this 😭