Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Iā€™m just putting this here to brag really šŸ¤£šŸ¤£iā€™ve put on a bit of weight in the last 2 years mostly due to being on long term steroids. Iā€™ve managed to drop my dose a bit of the steroids & stopped the amitriptoline at night and third weigh in and iā€™ve lost a total of 15.5lb. Iā€™ve had a kebab every week šŸ¤£iā€™m happy as larry though

Attachments

• IMG_6496.jpeg
    IMG_6496.jpeg
    335.2 KB · Views: 30

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Iā€™m just putting this here to brag really šŸ¤£šŸ¤£iā€™ve put on a bit of weight in the last 2 years mostly due to being on long term steroids. Iā€™ve managed to drop my dose a bit of the steroids & stopped the amitriptoline at night and third weigh in and iā€™ve lost a total of 15.5lb. Iā€™ve had a kebab every week šŸ¤£iā€™m happy as larry though
Donā€™t dox yourself/location (Via the consultant) Congratulations on the loss

Mar 15, 2024
england
Morning cc, hope you are having a wonderful start to your day. I fell asleep last night watching the deluded one, according to the other Half he could hear her saying some outrageous s. So he made an executive decision to screen record off my phone,he thought I might want to watch it back. šŸ˜‚ 27 minutes and 55seconds of that flea feeder, pissy fish flaps on my phone. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤®šŸ¤® he ment well I guess.
easy GIF

Nov 10, 2023
Thatā€™s amazing! Well done on your weight loss. Keep smashing it šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ„°

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Morning cc, hope you are having a wonderful start to your day. I fell asleep last night watching the deluded one, according to the other Half he could hear her saying some outrageous s. So he made an executive decision to screen record off my phone,he thought I might want to watch it back. šŸ˜‚ 27 minutes and 55seconds of that flea feeder, pissy fish flaps on my phone. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤®šŸ¤® he ment well I guess.
easy GIF
My other half knows about me watching drama tok but thereā€™s no way heā€™d be that supportive of my watching.

Youā€™ve got a goodun despite the saved 27 mins and 55seconds of Angie on your phone

Medusa

Well done!! Be proud of yourself because that's a great achievement. šŸ¤Ž

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
This is amazing, congratulations luv šŸ„³

Maybe edit and crop the photo because it says the leaderā€™s name and that can trace the location šŸ•µšŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Mar 15, 2024
england
My other half knows about me watching drama tok but thereā€™s no way heā€™d be that supportive of my watching.

Youā€™ve got a goodun despite the saved 27 mins and 55seconds of Angie on your phone
I know it brought a tear to my eyes šŸ˜‚ i said ā€œgod you love me, you actually love me I might just get that ring after 15 yearsā€ he said when Angie stops drinking Iā€™ll pop the questionā€šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Good morning from your favourite reject,

Wasn't yesterday quite the day on tiktok?

looking back with amusement, in the box next to Baguette, was Miss Remi standing shoulder to shoulder, and fulfilling (what looked like) the duties of chief stewardess during a church service. with guest appearances from Taurian and a special guest reading from Comet herself :)

Just to clarify the matters under discussion was NOT a source of amusement.

Cbs Omg GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Good morning from your favourite reject,

Wasn't yesterday quite the day on tiktok?

looking back with amusement, in the box next to Baguette, was Miss Remi standing shoulder to shoulder, and fulfilling (what looked like) the duties of chief stewardess during a church service. with guest appearances from Taurian and a special guest reading from Comet herself :)

Just to clarify the matters under discussion was NOT a source of amusement.

Cbs Omg GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden
Iā€™m not sure if youā€™re being fy

Season 9 Idk GIF by The Office

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
WELL DONE!!! WOW!! I'm on 2 types of steroids plus 6 weekly injections and my weight has shot up,and up, and up.. I'm not allowed to have weight loss injections etc because of major gastric issues, it's depressing, I'm hoping to lower my doses soon

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Morningggg guys!
Still catching up on comments from last night, but just commenting this here for now because I know a lot missed the video, and Del Mac had put a claim in and the video is currently hidden on YouTube (although Iā€™ll shortly be disputing it, Iā€™m just gathering facts before I speak to an agent) but itā€™s friends only on this account. If I donā€™t follow you back just leave a šŸ„” emoji on the thrush machine video and Iā€™ll follow you back as soon as I can.

IMG_5786.jpeg

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Scouse Slayer is obsessed with Miss Red, everytime I go in there she's dissing her, it's like how miss red is obsessed with Elphaba!
I had a little convo with ss in comments on a video where SS was saying miss red had manipulated for gifts, I said all bigger creators do especially when battling..ss stated she didn't ever ask for gifts..there she is thus morning asking for heart mes and saying battles she does isn't about money.
I cant do this
I cant keep explaining.. SS YOU ARE THE SAME