Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
@HereForTea What's listed on the TikTok schedule? as I pivot

excited ice skating GIF by U.S. Figure Skating
I’m watching the corpse 🧟‍♂️ I mean Angie 😂

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I think Cockercunt is behind pushing flange about Hayley Comet, using her platform again for revenge, like the Lisa Marie situation, Hayley took part in the who is Cockerpoo drama, she's everywhere again all of a sudden.
I had a similar thinking, that there is someone assisting her, drip feeding her information and encouraging her to continue.

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
Wasn’t around yesterday to address this but for those “creators” that do lives talking about sex offenders can you please not spread misinformation!
Just because you are required to sign the s.o register this does NOT automatically mean you are not allowed internet access or banned from social media.
S.O and violent offenders who are jailed for more than 12 months are assessed by mappa (multi agency public protection arrangements) they individually assess each offender for risks of reoffending, they then decide what level if any monitoring that offender requires
Even in cases that are extreme including things like viewing indecent images those offenders are not stopped from having internet access or social media… they are just required to not delete their search history as it can be spot checked by a mappa officer
Sorry for the long one but misinformation is a pet hate and google is free!