UK
I think she's now singing the song and I am too 😭

Make It Stop My Brain Hurts GIF by Monty Python
I lied, I'm not sorry
Happy Got You GIF by Bounce

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Racists are so stupid 😭

Can't fix stupid. I knew this would turn in to a race thing and it's going to go on and on now. Shocking that people are deluded into thinking this guy has any brain cells at all , I mean he has a following of people like Angie who left her last brain cell blocked in the toilet so it's no suprise really.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Can't fix stupid. I knew this would turn in to a race thing and it's going to go on and on now. Shocking that people are deluded into thinking this guy has any brain cells at all , I mean he has a following of people like Angie who left her last brain cell blocked in the toilet so it's no suprise really.
Sadly true luv, I’m sure there’ll be an ensuing, fair and balanced debate tomorrow 🤦🏻‍♀️

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Sadly true luv, I’m sure there’ll be an ensuing, fair and balanced debate tomorrow 🤦🏻‍♀️

I can just see it now , the moment she sparks up a live she's going to spit hatred towards the UK Muslim population, Alfie will join the box and say `send them all 'ome` but doesn't get that this is actually their home and most were probably born here anyway, then a few dipshits like Zihanna who will giggle like a little girl because Angie farted

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I can just see it now , the moment she sparks up a live she's going to spit hatred towards the UK Muslim population, Alfie will join the box and say `send them all 'ome` but doesn't get that this is actually their home and most were probably born here anyway, then a few dipshits like Zihanna who will giggle like a little girl because Angie farted
Happy Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek