Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I've seen purple aki in a few of these Leeds lives. Dunno if its actually him but these people think he's some sort of legend.
Stop It No More GIF by Film Riot

Reminds me of the time I attempted cake pops and when I tried to add different icing colours to some clingfilm and twirled to mix - it went everywhere.

I punched one of the cake pops 😭
🤣🤣 were they successful in the end though, i didn't own a hand mixer till 2 days ago i went too refill the icing bag thing and it squirted out all over my sock and the floor 😭 this cake stuff isn't for some definitely not me anyway

They look lush 😍 well done. They look like roses. I bet mine would look like trampled dandelions. However I make good school cake if I do say so myself 😂
It was meant too look like whippy icecream do that i must have bought the wrong tip so i just copied a youtube video 🤣🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
🤣🤣 were they successful in the end though, i didn't own a hand mixer till 2 days ago i went too refill the icing bag thing and it squirted out all over my sock and the floor 😭 this cake stuff isn't for some definitely not me anyway
The rage when it went everywhere, I was so mad 😭 if it had gone on my sock too, that would’ve finished me 🤣

They really do look stunning darling 🧁

Another baking mishap… I made these gorgeous, perfectly textured brownies. Just look at them…

IMG_5904.jpeg

I added a teaspoon of coffee, as that is meant to bring out the depth of the chocolate. Except, I added a tablespoon and they tasted like gasoline 😭
They look so yummy aswell 😩🤣

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Another baking mishap… I made these gorgeous, perfectly textured brownies. Just look at them…

IMG_5904.jpeg

I added a teaspoon of coffee granules, as that is meant to bring out the depth of the chocolate. Except, I added a tablespoon and they tasted like gasoline 😭
You should of added a bit of the Amsterdam stuff. Not that i want to lead you astray Mrs D, but at least you would of been laughing at the end of eating them 😂