Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

We all know Angie's discord is going to be full of fake, back stabbing, bitches with a touch of jealousy and a whiff of piss.

On a more serious note - I'm genuinely concerned for the mental health of the vulnerable members joining her discord, I'm afraid that Angie and her cult will send someone over the edge, and if that happens then they won't be bragging about it when the plod come knocking.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
We all know Angie's discord is going to be full of fake, back stabbing, bitches with a touch of jealousy and a whiff of piss.

On a more serious note - I'm genuinely concerned for the mental health of the vulnerable members joining her discord, I'm afraid that Angie and her cult will send someone over the edge, and if that happens then they won't be bragging about it when the plod come knocking.
It’s unfortunately inevitable, that a discord raid will likely happen, due to the controversy she insists on bathing in. I hope they have adequate bots/mods in place because those raids can be viciously nasty.

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I hope you're okay 🐆🌳

My stance is personally that, like you, I don't want her to be in an unsafe position either.
I would feel that for any person in her situation.

I don't watch Hayley on the regular or others that make similar content and I wasn't watching anyone from the lives last year so I'm out of the loop in terms of what went on then.
I trust what you're saying, you have always been forthright and truthful.

Like you I also find it sad that she is being harrassed to the level she is and I can understand what you're saying.

People should always have their right to voice their opinions and should never feel silenced, even if others might not agree as long as those opinions are not based in bias or inaccuracies they should be voiced - that is the entire point of Comment Café and this thread.

I hope you feel better soon, Judas 🤎❤️🤎❤️
What ELM says sums it up for me ☝️

Even though I like Hayley I support her, in regards to true crime content etc I don't watch alot of it or followedalomg the jay Slater case, I genuinely like Hayley as a person not just for her content.

True crime is not for me I absorb to much as it is and to hear details of these crimes or cases is not for me personally.

Not everyone agrees on everything that's just life , but as long as your opinion is based on what you see , not a bunch of lies!!! ( Flangie, Alex, del mac, red, cockershite the list goe on)

Then don't be afraid to share it

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
It’s unfortunately inevitable, that a discord raid will likely happen, due to the controversy she insists on bathing in. I hope they have adequate bots/mods in place because those raids can be viciously nasty.
I was once in the discord of a 'big creator' and I left after a week. I deleted the app too. The mods were horrid and planned who to block if they dared to go against him. They never did and still haven't as they got in reds box and rimmed them. Discords and group chats are not for me.

Medusa

I have discord and apart from one group (Dg's, they were pure bitchy) luckily the other ones I've been in have been pretty laid back, but it's not really for me unfortunately, and I rarely ever used it.
But I can see this whole thing ending badly at the cost of some poor innocent person.

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Hide Mary 🤣
Snl Bag GIF by Saturday Night Live

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I have discord and apart from one group (Dg's, they were pure bitchy) luckily the other ones I've been in have been pretty laid back, but it's not really for me unfortunately, and I rarely ever used it.
But I can see this whole thing ending badly at the cost of some poor innocent person.
You’re right luv, it’s a nightmare waiting to happen and it won’t be Ang who pays the price, it’ll be some poor vulnerable sod 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s likely not verifying ages and if she hasn’t disabled the setting or taught others how to, members can DM eachother… such a risk for minors.

Edit: do forgive me, forgot my 🫡

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I was once in the discord of a 'big creator' and I left after a week. I deleted the app too. The mods were horrid and planned who to block if they dared to go against him. They never did and still haven't as they got in reds box and rimmed them. Discords and group chats are not for me.
That sounds bloody rotten 😒 I often find if a discord is centred around one person - it can be easily abused because fans will go along with things more so than those with a more critical eye.

Medusa

You’re right luv, it’s a nightmare waiting to happen and it won’t be Ang who pays the price, it’ll be some poor vulnerable sod 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s likely not verifying ages and if she hasn’t disabled the setting or taught others how to, members can DM eachother… such a risk for minors.
Can we not derail her Discord? I'm not clued up when it comes to using it. I have sent pm on there but that's about it.

Other than going around messaging everyone who is asking to join, and warning them how toxic it will be, there's not much I can do. It's times like this you wish you weren't too invested in people's well-being

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
That sounds bloody rotten 😒 I often find if a discord is centred around one person - it can be easily abused because fans will go along with things more so than those with a more critical eye.a
I left without making a single comment. Watching the chat was enough for me to know it was toxic. They screenshotted who was next unless they took it back. So sad to see I couldn't entertain it. I was better of just leaving silently than having the backlash of saying anything so I did.