Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I was once in the discord of a 'big creator' and I left after a week. I deleted the app too. The mods were horrid and planned who to block if they dared to go against him. They never did and still haven't as they got in reds box and rimmed them. Discords and group chats are not for me.

I found them very cliquey! In the Discord I joined, the clique had a separate group chat, that an admin was part of. They ran the place. I’m now allergic to Discord.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
When has anyone in the history of tik tok been able to remove Alicia 😂😂
Just tell her somebody needs a mod and she'll run you over trying to get there first 😉
Harold Lloyd Running GIF

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Do they not realise they are actually racist? For me race/culture/ religion just hasn’t entered my head. It’s a bunch of mindless fing idiots and that’s it. People like him disgust me
He's a horrible person and now that he's part of the EDL Crew, he's really showing himself up for what he truly is. He also has some very disturbing views towards child abuse.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Tommy Robinson with his false posts and hatred towards Muslims. We need a Hockey Team!! Screenshot_20240719_081510_X.jpg
This man is the worst of the worst. He’s also a coward, who winds situations up, then runs away 🤬 he’s a millionaire, yet they adore him, even though he’s part of the elitists of society in terms of net worth. Man doesn’t even use his real name 🤬

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Tommy Robinson with his false posts and hatred towards Muslims. We need a Hockey Team!! Screenshot_20240719_081510_X.jpg
Going by the things I've seen via posts this morning and the blatant racism oozing from them, I don't think I can do TikTok today. The usual EDL suspects will no doubt be 'firing up' a live to make some coins off the back of what happened here last night.
Not one of them would have the guts to actually come here and do it live, but I'd love to see them try it!

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Going by the things I've seen via posts this morning and the blatant racism oozing from them, I don't think I can do TikTok today. The usual EDL suspects will no doubt be 'firing up' a live to make some coins off the back of what happened here last night.
Not one of them would have the guts to actually come here and do it live, but I'd love to see them try it!
I agree 100%. I’m staying off today, it gets too much and genuinely upsets me. Hope your ok