Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I'm sure she has a history of being racist as well but don't quote me on that. I'm not 100%. I just find it so weird, agency's and managers and just the new fancy multilevel marketing. It's like selling your soul to the devil just so you get unbanned quicker 😭
I’ve heard this rumour too. I will say, I saw a comment in one of her videos yesterday. It was someone being ignorant/racist and she called them out and said it wasn’t about race. I did respect that but it’s the least we can hope for from a person, also πŸ€”

I also find needing a manager to post tiktok videos and go live weird. None of the managers have any experience in managing things, it's just a tiktok beg. Nearly all the agency's me and my friend looked into last year, you had to be earning a certain amount of diamonds to stay in it. It's like begging for money for someone else.

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
I'm sure she has a history of being racist as well but don't quote me on that. I'm not 100%. I just find it so weird, agency's and managers and just the new fancy multilevel marketing. It's like selling your soul to the devil just so you get unbanned quicker 😭
Yep you are right I'm sure the vids were put in here, if I remember rightly it was about nursery rhymes.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I also find needing a manager to post tiktok videos and go live weird. None of the managers have any experience in managing things, it's just a tiktok beg. Nearly all the agency's me and my friend looked into last year, you had to be earning a certain amount of diamonds to stay in it. It's like begging for money for someone else.
This is true, like a talent agent for actors. I don’t think Baguette even has gifts on, it’s just Ang s stirring πŸ™„

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Imagine your manager demanding that you need get unblocked for playing the clap clap song or wanting half of nothing 🀣

Imagine your manager demanding that you need get unblocked for playing the clap clap song or wanting half of nothing 🀣
If I got a ban I would simply just be banned and come back when I wasn't banned, not getting someone who begs online to message someone from tiktok headquarters to say sorry and unban me 😭

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Do they not realise they are actually racist? For me race/culture/ religion just hasn’t entered my head. It’s a bunch of mindless fing idiots and that’s it. People like him disgust me
I feel some of these have to think about not being racist rather than it coming from the heart. They try not to be racist but they are, it's in them and it comes out eventually

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Going by the things I've seen via posts this morning and the blatant racism oozing from them, I don't think I can do TikTok today. The usual EDL suspects will no doubt be 'firing up' a live to make some coins off the back of what happened here last night.
Not one of them would have the guts to actually come here and do it live, but I'd love to see them try it!
Hope your okay, it all must have been really stressful so close to you

Come On Reaction GIF