Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Ewww.
I went to a very nasty place with that word "flicking".
Ewww.

Over It I Give Up GIF
chris gethard fusion GIF by gethardshow

Deluded

Feb 28, 2024
London
Sorry to bring this up… I do not want to upset anyone so just a forewarning that it is racism based.

I just do not understand how Alfie can have the audacity and foulness to behave and say the things which he did yesterday and he was saying that he’s so angry as the people who were at the riots should respect the police and government when HE himself has been very clear to voice his hate for the police and the fact that he doesn’t obey with the laws etc, he even brags about the fact he was a “criminal” and laughs about stealing from shops. He really is a vile vile little cretin and I can’t stand a word that comes out of his racist disgusting mouth.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Scrolled into delulus and saw she was speaking on Cla and not the riots, I suspect this black pred account be wayne.. he’s taking the fing piss now and Angie just lets it fly. Even her loyal supporters called it out in the comments

She knows who's behind the accounts because any normal mods with morals would be picking it up , she has a list of people she's telling mods not to silence or ban!

Medusa

Oh really, he always said that he owned it. do I wonder what wages he was on as his home is stunning. Maybe he private rents?
He never owned his own business, he was employed by a company (I won't name) but he did make out he'd owned the company when he first joined tiltok, but his lies caught up with him.
As for the house he lives in.. there's speculation he lives at home still with his mum, hence the reason he sits in his car for hours at a time. There's a lot more I could say but I'll hold back for now. - which isn't like me. 😭

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I'm going to deliver some medicine to your house, but I need to make sure that 1) I won't get attacked by the leopard that breathes fire and 2) I'm not going to get attacked by some giant cactus plant that's guarding the doorway 😭 😭
Iv ordered Cavonia and some cherry cough sweets 😭

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Oh , I know this would make some of you laugh. My youngest is a little f , I dropped him off this morning before I went to the dentist and he has Spotify on his phone connected to the music player in the car and we're driving through town and he puts on `Va Va Voom by Nicky Minaj` full blast to try and embarrass me but it back fired when I started headbanging to it