Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Angie wants people to show the entire live to prove she's a t, not 30 seconds.

Who is going to upload a 3 hour long live to highlight a small segment? I mean, seriously. 😂

But of course, when Angie shows a 30 second clip or says "I've seen it, just trust me" it's fact. 😂

Sorry Peyton List GIF by Disney Channel

Feb 29, 2024
I'm sure she has a history of being racist as well but don't quote me on that. I'm not 100%. I just find it so weird, agency's and managers and just the new fancy multilevel marketing. It's like selling your soul to the devil just so you get unbanned quicker 😭
Yes she was racist she also said she didn’t want her child to learn about religion in school there’s a video on my profile somewhere…. She’s a vile t! She used to be way worse too! I’m sure anyone who watched Gracie about a year or two ago will know exactly what I’m talking about! I won’t say here though as I don’t wanna bring kids into it, but she’s always been a vile money hungry bully!

Feb 29, 2024
I’ve heard this rumour too. I will say, I saw a comment in one of her videos yesterday. It was someone being ignorant/racist and she called them out and said it wasn’t about race. I did respect that but it’s the least we can hope for from a person, also 🤔
She was racist and discriminated against religion…. I even tagged remi in my video of gracie saying those vile things and I mentioned it in her live and I was ignored….

Feb 29, 2024
I also find needing a manager to post tiktok videos and go live weird. None of the managers have any experience in managing things, it's just a tiktok beg. Nearly all the agency's me and my friend looked into last year, you had to be earning a certain amount of diamonds to stay in it. It's like begging for money for someone else.
The first ever agency I came across on tiktok was Ben toye, (the guy who looks like he could be Alicia’s brother) and I always thought he was a beggy scammer!

🤣 the sort of people joining these agencies, are the same people trying to push younique and crypto scams on Facebook before covid! so dense and easily manipulated! 🤣

it’s free to go live but people are willing to give away a portion of their earnings to some random beg for protection…. There’s a video on tiktok can’t remember the name of the person, but they explain how reporting works when someone is part of an agency and how you can override the agency decisions…. Like for example normally if you report a creator the agency can see what account has been reporting…. Which feels like a huge GDPR breach but I’m not too sure if it’s actually true! But they can go straight to tiktok and get their creators account unbanned! Which is really wrong especially if the creator has done something that breaks tiktok rules…. But anyway In the video he shows that if you send screenshots and screen recordings to a specific place then the agencies can end up getting into trouble for allowing their clients to break rules!
I’ll have to find the video and post it here but it seems like tiktok are trying to crack down on dodgey agencies and stuff after they have just locked up a few influencers for doing crypto scams and stuff!