Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
The first ever agency I came across on tiktok was Ben toye, (the guy who looks like he could be Alicia’s brother) and I always thought he was a beggy scammer!

🤣 the sort of people joining these agencies, are the same people trying to push younique and crypto scams on Facebook before covid! so dense and easily manipulated! 🤣

it’s free to go live but people are willing to give away a portion of their earnings to some random beg for protection…. There’s a video on tiktok can’t remember the name of the person, but they explain how reporting works when someone is part of an agency and how you can override the agency decisions…. Like for example normally if you report a creator the agency can see what account has been reporting…. Which feels like a huge GDPR breach but I’m not too sure if it’s actually true! But they can go straight to tiktok and get their creators account unbanned! Which is really wrong especially if the creator has done something that breaks tiktok rules…. But anyway In the video he shows that if you send screenshots and screen recordings to a specific place then the agencies can end up getting into trouble for allowing their clients to break rules!
I’ll have to find the video and post it here but it seems like tiktok are trying to crack down on dodgey agencies and stuff after they have just locked up a few influencers for doing crypto scams and stuff!
My forehead is not that big 😭 but in regards to agencies- they don’t take a cut of what you earn on TikTok, they take a percentage of what TikTok make off u if that makes sense? And they get money everyone you go live. So even if you go live and don’t make a penny they get paid for your live hours. Agencies and TikTok direct managers can get you unbanned even when you shouldn’t be- hence why all these lunatics always get their accounts back. I only know this because I was in my mates agency before and nothing I had money was taken but he told me how it all worked

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Am i missing something? Is alicia rimming Life on the edge now 🤣🤣🤣she’s now her mod wtf
No! She modded me to put the riots being shown in the big box last night cause nobody knew how to do it, I quit then she asked me to be a mod to block people cause it was kicking off with racist comments because she was showing the lives of Leeds. Then I kept the badge cause I knew it would trigger Angie and that’s a side hobby of mine

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
It’s a bad look. Lote has said she won’t be speaking bad against anyone now and hasn’t spoke about angie yet angie is coming across very bitter I’ve been watching both of them today
She’s a bitter lonely jealous old b, I don’t like life on the edge at all but I’ve noticed she’s not done anything

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
No! She modded me to put the riots being shown in the big box last night cause nobody knew how to do it, I quit then she asked me to be a mod to block people cause it was kicking off with racist comments because she was showing the lives of Leeds. Then I kept the badge cause I knew it would trigger Angie and that’s a side hobby of mine
Get her to give taurian mod too 😁

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Hann in LOTE boxes…… whatever next?!
Over It I Give Up GIF by Mailchimp

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
https://teentvcharactertypes2.wordpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/mean-girls-quote.gif

it's why her forehead is so big, it's full of secrets and mod badges
😶‍🌫️