Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I woke up to the same.
I also follow her for the same reason…

My inbox is only open to get sent messages from you lot about interesting lives.

Please forward any other messages to HR; Judas, baguette or doubtfire. I’m not clever, funny or likeable. 😌
200.gif

Nov 10, 2023
1000021368.jpg
If the photo on his profile is him, definitely not Aki (real nor PLM).
Plus the accent is all kinda of wrong. 🤣
do knows what cal has got himself mixed up with because he was saying that people were getting pics of his family etc when I first went in.

I’ve unfollowed him now. How many fing accounts does that lad have🤦🏼‍♀️ I thought I’d already unfollowed them all.

Miss TillyTea

Jul 4, 2024
Your daddies bed
👀
1000021359.png
I follow her because I'm too lazy to manually check for lives. 😂
What's her excuse? 🤔 Especially after the things she's said about CC. 😳

Angry You Aint The Center Of The Universe GIF
I recorded her last night when I went to sleep, she’s still going in hard on CC, I know she followed a few people last night… bless her. Maybe she’s looking for friends as all her minions have ran away.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
do knows what cal has got himself mixed up with because he was saying that people were getting pics of his family etc when I first went in.

I’ve unfollowed him now. How many fing accounts does that lad have🤦🏼‍♀️ I thought I’d already unfollowed them all.
😂 I think he gets banned so often he has 1000 accounts like Angie does, so he doesn't have to stop mid-rant when he gets banned. 😂

Mar 15, 2024
england
Gardening Countryliving GIF by Shameless Maya
Morning beautiful cc fam, decided to do a spot of gardening yesterday so didn’t really see anything on TT, garden looks amazing but god was I ill last night. The other half kept telling me “its to hot to be doing all that get out the sun”. Would I listen? do NO! ended up with a migraine, throwing up and pale and faint 🤦‍♀️moral of the story don’t touch grass it’s not as safe as they say!😭(please touch grass am joking 🤭)