Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I think I went a bit too low tonight, and that's not a normal thing for me. I currently have a very unwell Mum in hospital , yet Angie found it acceptable to sit and mock last night about peoples Mums dying , very well knowing what poor @Alicia has been through.

The cult went after Sugar Bliss the other week and gave ZERO fs about what they were doing , even going as far as complaining to EHO.

Sick and tired of them thinking they can do what they want and getting away with it. I'm more than happy to remove the review if she decides to make a public apology to @Miss Baguette 🥖

Sorry if I've upset anyone , or they've seen me in a different light tonight and they feel let down by me. I'm tired , emotional and fing angry.
Hey listen you it's my fault I put it here I just thought how unprofessional, don't feel bad we still love you 🥰 sending get well wishes to your mum and a hug for you 🫂

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Isn’t it interesting how we have total free reign over what we write in here, yet I’ve never seen anything as vile as what we seen in angies comments tonight?

Who’s the real trolls?

Well, me. Because I’m searching you all on Facebook tomorrow and contacting your work and families to show them how minging you all are, given the smallest opportunity to be.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I think I went a bit too low tonight, and that's not a normal thing for me. I currently have a very unwell Mum in hospital , yet Angie found it acceptable to sit and mock last night about peoples Mums dying , very well knowing what poor @Alicia has been through.

The cult went after Sugar Bliss the other week and gave ZERO fs about what they were doing , even going as far as complaining to EHO.

Sick and tired of them thinking they can do what they want and getting away with it. I'm more than happy to remove the review if she decides to make a public apology to @Miss Baguette 🥖

Sorry if I've upset anyone , or they've seen me in a different light tonight and they feel let down by me. I'm tired , emotional and fing angry.
You're valid in your actions and in your feelings, Nolan 🤎❤️🤎❤️

Please, do not beat yourself up about anything at all where Delupoo the rotter is concerned, hmm? She is not worth the compassion though I relate, very much so, because it is a normal feeling too.

Tell yourself this, remind yourself, you have not done a bad thing - you have helped to prevent bad things in the future, eh? Even one person that is helped is a win and that is due to you, Nolan, you raised that awareness of those abhorrent actions.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account

Personally I don’t feel like you have gone low and I don’t see you in a different light (probably cos your anonymous so wouldn’t know what you look like in any light 🤪)
These people need to realise that what they say and do on TikTok can have real life, real world consequences.
🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎
Edit: sending you hugs and I hope your mum feels better soon. 🫂

Medusa

I'm not sure what review you're referring to but i think you've been pushed to breaking point, which is understandable, and when we act on emotions we do things that are way out of character, don't beat yourself up over it. I don't think anyone see's you any differently.
Sad Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

If my hubby knew I was virtually hugging other men, then there'd be a divorce on the horizon, my hugs don't just go to anyone, yano. 🥰🤎

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023
Florida

Just take a look at the stuff that they have written tonight, given the smallest opportunity to be unfiltered. Then ask yourself again if you’ve gone low.

Ps. I left a review too.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere

I Love You Help GIF by Saku Monsters

Mar 15, 2024
england

Nolan I would actually say the review was done in a respectful way, am not even joking. You stated nothing but facts and still kept it to the point. You could have called her every name under the sun, but you didn’t. This woman chooses to follow the lowest of the low and she supports her while showing her face and business to the public. Do not at any point feel bad for anything. You need to remember as much as we all have a laugh and joke here, we also call out people for their sty behaviour. Be kind to yourself ,Sending so much love to you, your family and poorly mother. ❤️🥹

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
You're all right, it's easy for them to call us trolls, but most of us would never think of coming out with what they say and finding it amusing. 98% of you are good people with good morals and I'd have no difficulty with sitting in the pub with a cold cider with a select few of you.

They don't like the truth, they don't like being the only ones who can get away with saying and doing as they please.