Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

I’ve just spoken to Lou - who’s lying she has ask me if anybody has screen shots or information on Ellie could you please forward them to her SHE IS GOING LIVE AT 8pm to tell her truth about that lunatic ..
I don't have insta and I won't be giving my number out to anyone I don't know on tiktok to forward them via WhatsApp.
I do wish her the best of luck and I hope the exposure goes well, though. 🤎

Feb 29, 2024
Yhhhh my names Carl and I'm 45 now do off you bunch of f fs.
angry the hulk GIF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
No, there was addresses being doxxed in her chat and at least 1 of them wasn't filtered. I have a ss and I've heard there were more than just one address, but I honestly can't say your area was doxxed because I didn't see it, but we all know Angie lies.

And, the address I have had EW insert at the front so it slipped by the filter.
Angie's so smart she didn't even put her own road in the keyword filter... 🤣

Medusa

Post them here hun she can always come here to read them , the truth needs to be out there about that women it really does 🤎
Is it just for lou? Because if that's the case I won't be posting them.
I have no problem helping fellow CC members to clear their name but I don't have the same energy for tiktokers.
I thought it was to clear @Chicken wings name and not Lou's.
I know very little about Lou other than what was said yesterday, so if its to help her then I don't want any part of it.

I'll happily back and support fellow members but I won't put my arse on the line for random tiktokers. 🤎