Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
Where Are You Waiting GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

Just me patiently waiting for someone to tell me why I was mentioned in the absolute sshow that was yesterday’s live about, Lou..

No rush 💅🏻

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Where Are You Waiting GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

Just me patiently waiting for someone to tell me why I was mentioned in the absolute sshow that was yesterday’s live about, Lou..

No rush 💅🏻

I don’t even know because it was all shouty but I heard your name and can’t even remember who said it, maybe Serena, saying you went into a live and then I lost track.

How can Serena even reference who anyone associates with though she associated with Tam, one of the actual worst.

Feb 29, 2024
I’ve just joined Paigeys and don’t know what’s going on.

There seems to be a conversation about who has harmed children more, Roshante or CLA.

From purely what I’ve observed on the app, it’s Roshante every time.
She's coming across as aggressive, been listening to it while hoovering so not seen comments

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t even know because it was all shouty but I heard your name and can’t even remember who said it, maybe Serena, saying you went into a live and then I lost track.

How can Serena even reference who anyone associates with though she associated with Tam, one of the actual worst.

Hmmm. Interesting 🤔 Thank you, darling 😘

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
I'll always back cc and I'll put my arse on the line for any member in here, but I don't know Lou, so I can't vouch for her or what she has or hasn't done.

If it's only for cc then i'm definitely game, but I've always made it clear I won't back any tiktokers.
I will be listening though and I hope everything gets resolved. 🤎🤎
I’ve deleted the post now 🤎🤎

Feb 29, 2024
Paigie didn't let him speak. She went into his live and them told him he should drop. He didn't know how to drop and she told him how to do it. Then he said I'll restart then and she smiled! Now she's in tears. Don't get me wrong I do like paigie but she was rude. Its not his fault he triggers her trauma

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Paigie didn't let him speak. She went into his live and them told him he should drop. He didn't know how to drop and she told him how to do it. Then he said I'll restart then and she smiled! Now she's in tears. Don't get me wrong I do like paigie but she was rude. Its not his fault he triggers her trauma
Thanks I was trying to work it out 😂

Mar 2, 2024
Wait, what have I missed ? I only caught the back end of it. Who mentioned you?
Steve Brule What GIF

Apparently there’s an issue 🤔 Someone said it’s because I’m Lou’s mod, Baguette can’t remember clearly but possibly because I went in a live 🤔

I imagine it’s because I’m cc and people love trying to associate us with wrongdoings or because I’m also Cutstain and I’ve been accused in the past.

Either or. It’s nice to know people think of me init 🥰😉

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Apparently there’s an issue 🤔 Someone said it’s because I’m Lou’s mod, Baguette can’t remember clearly but possibly because I went in a live 🤔

I imagine it’s because I’m cc and people love trying to associate us with wrongdoings or because I’m also Cutstain and I’ve been accused in the past.

Either or. It’s nice to know people think of me init 🥰😉
Firstly hi 👋
Secondly who the do is Lou? (Life with Lou?)
Thirdly who said what ? I will karate chop people