Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Soppy post

I just wanted to say thank you for the kindness you all showed me last night , I still think I went low but I'll stand by what I think is right , they attacked Sugar Bliss (The Cult) She's a single Mum AFAIK trying to make a name for herself , what's good for the goose n' all that stuff.

Not just last night , but some people have reached out in the last few weeks with Mum being unwell and honestly , some of you have kept me afloat without even realising it, coming on here for a bit of a distraction whilst some of my IRL stuff has been turned upside down. We get called trolls , horrible people but let's be honest , there's more morals between the few of us than there is in most of the cruel lives put together. I've got to know how kind some of you are without knowing your real names, or even knowing what you look like but I still class some of you as friends.

Anyone got a spare washing machine? 😭 😭
You really didn’t go low, you actually took the moral high ground, and showed everyone what she really is. I’d hate to be buying from someone that behaves like that.

You are really one of life’s good guys, and I know I can’t speak for everyone but i love you to bits, you’re funny, kind, and an awesome troll. As well as being a brilliant Dad to @Anonymous 😂

Hold that head high 🥰🥰🥰

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Honestly I'm not sure what this reply even means in regards to my comment. I was just highlighting that some people seem to know what's went on and others don't so that's why people keep asking and there's confusion.

This reply doesn't really explain it and I never insinuated you wanted a platform, a mod badge or begged for money. So again more confusion.
To give a little insight to this issue that’s going on I posted this here this morning that give some insight

Morning you gorgeous humans long time no see yes I’ve missed you guys so much but I’ve had to take time out from being a t lol only due to family issues and going back to work 😘😘

Right I want to start by saying Ellie if you’re reading this you are a no good s t what you have done to my good friend & Lou .

I know exactly what you have done to a very good friend of mine who’s back I’ll have to the end , you tried to humiliate her twist s the lies you tried to spin on her the money you taken off of her (like you do to everyone you can manipulate) my friend is not only one you taken money off like aunt sally remember the tv and money you had off her yeah remember that because of you’re begging yes I know it all the platforms you try and take off others whist you’re doing that you spin a web fing lies . One lie you told could have got my friend nicked and you’re doing the same to who’s lying trying to take her platform off of her because she doing good on TT you want to be like others .
Making up lies saying Lou called people names spoken about them etc etc .
This is what she does guys goes around the app trying to take platforms off others she does what she can to get them .
Oh and another thing Ellie show me the fing proof of myself slagging you off YOU cant t because it never happened there again trying make lies up because you sussed who I'm good friends with so you was worried I’d say something wasn’t you so in future keep my name out your trap . I don’t bounce around the app like you telling absolute bollox I stay in one place sweet cheeks .
This has not only happened to chicken wings or Lou but to many Lou holding a live tonight about it

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Same I don't have "the basic idea" the same as everyone else because stuffs being posted with no context. It's not just you that's confused 😭

I also don’t have a clue what has happened because my brain just zones out when there’s lots of big messages and thus I haven’t a clue except there’s a live tonight about who’s lying truth by who’s lying

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Pissheads live on delusive_angie1

Drunk That 70S Show GIF by Peacock

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Honestly I'm not sure what this reply even means in regards to my comment. I was just highlighting that some people seem to know what's went on and others don't so that's why people keep asking and there's confusion.

This reply doesn't really explain it and I never insinuated you wanted a platform, a mod badge or begged for money. So again more confusion.
I understand that it is confusing
No you haven’t but I am making it very clear I have no hidden agenda
I have been accused of stalking with a knife which isn’t true
The money has been paid back
There is other things but for my own health I am not going into it
The facts is Ellie has been found out for what she has done and doesn’t like it and people are getting accused of things l, she wants a platform begs gifts etc so that’s why I put that
She could have a good platform doing things to help but no instead goes down the trouble causing path
Like I have said I have closed the door
I don’t want any part of it
I just want a laugh etc

Mar 2, 2024
To give a little insight to this issue that’s going on I posted this here this morning that give some insight

Morning you gorgeous humans long time no see yes I’ve missed you guys so much but I’ve had to take time out from being a t lol only due to family issues and going back to work 😘😘

Right I want to start by saying Ellie if you’re reading this you are a no good s t what you have done to my good friend & Lou .

I know exactly what you have done to a very good friend of mine who’s back I’ll have to the end , you tried to humiliate her twist s the lies you tried to spin on her the money you taken off of her (like you do to everyone you can manipulate) my friend is not only one you taken money off like aunt sally remember the tv and money you had off her yeah remember that because of you’re begging yes I know it all the platforms you try and take off others whist you’re doing that you spin a web fing lies . One lie you told could have got my friend nicked and you’re doing the same to who’s lying trying to take her platform off of her because she doing good on TT you want to be like others .
Making up lies saying Lou called people names spoken about them etc etc .
This is what she does guys goes around the app trying to take platforms off others she does what she can to get them .
Oh and another thing Ellie show me the fing proof of myself slagging you off YOU cant t because it never happened there again trying make lies up because you sussed who I'm good friends with so you was worried I’d say something wasn’t you so in future keep my name out your trap . I don’t bounce around the app like you telling absolute bollox I stay in one place sweet cheeks .
This has not only happened to chicken wings or Lou but to many Lou holding a live tonight about it

Side note to Judas.

Ellie is pink bhudda/ reds bad brows/ pink haired Ellie/ drippy t/ some basic b trying to be a fabulous leopard.

Also I’m Zias false teeth. I’m the teeth one 😘😂🤎

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Soppy post

I just wanted to say thank you for the kindness you all showed me last night , I still think I went low but I'll stand by what I think is right , they attacked Sugar Bliss (The Cult) She's a single Mum AFAIK trying to make a name for herself , what's good for the goose n' all that stuff.

Not just last night , but some people have reached out in the last few weeks with Mum being unwell and honestly , some of you have kept me afloat without even realising it, coming on here for a bit of a distraction whilst some of my IRL stuff has been turned upside down. We get called trolls , horrible people but let's be honest , there's more morals between the few of us than there is in most of the cruel lives put together. I've got to know how kind some of you are without knowing your real names, or even knowing what you look like but I still class some of you as friends.

Anyone got a spare washing machine? 😭 😭
group hug friends GIF

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I understand that it is confusing
No you haven’t but I am making it very clear I have no hidden agenda
I have been accused of stalking with a knife which isn’t true
The money has been paid back
There is other things but for my own health I am not going into it
The facts is Ellie has been found out for what she has done and doesn’t like it and people are getting accused of things l, she wants a platform begs gifts etc so that’s why I put that
She could have a good platform doing things to help but no instead goes down the trouble causing path
Like I have said I have closed the door
I don’t want any part of it
I just want a laugh etc

No idea what’s gone on but glad to see you back ❤️

Feb 29, 2024
Same I don't have "the basic idea" the same as everyone else because stuffs being posted with no context. It's not just you that's confused 😭
Now you know how I feel most of the time 🤣
They better explain it to me like I'm from another planet
When I was a receptionist and our branch had to send out an announcement. They used to get me to read it first and to see if I understood it and if it was a yes from me, it would be published 🤣