Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Anyone experienced in cats having kittens? This cat had a kitten at 8am this morning and still hasn’t had another and there’s kittens inside her. Does anyone know if this is an emergency? I know dogs and cats can have a pause in labour but this is over 12 hours now. Cat is sleeping.yes she’s in litter tray because she wants to be there,she has a nice bed beside her
They are best ringing an out of hrs vets for advice. If a cat is very young they may just have one kitten

Anyone experienced in cats having kittens? This cat had a kitten at 8am this morning and still hasn’t had another and there’s kittens inside her. Does anyone know if this is an emergency? I know dogs and cats can have a pause in labour but this is over 12 hours now. Cat is sleeping.yes she’s in litter tray because she wants to be there,she has a nice bed beside her
Cats can go for days in labour they can stop themselves but probably always best to get a vet to check there isn't 1 stuck

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Whatever place she's in doesn't take away from the fact she has been friends with wronguns. Iv left and Iv unfollowed her 😬
No it doesn’t I agree
But no one knows who friends with who and that is the scary bit
I don’t want anything to do with the 3 letter word
Of on my 🎡 such a nice place lol 😂

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I'm sorry but why has this turned into the Mazza show 🤨

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU