Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Was Kim Shane anything to do with them people? I can remember her supporting Alex during his beef with Angie. And she was beefing with someone called burns I think it was.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Are you barely eating anything?
Yes, no appetite, I’ve still only lost 1 stone but I put on weight when in the hospital as I wasn’t moving at all,but now I’m back home a week I’m back to 1 stone weight loss in a month so that’s good. Sorry it’s 5 weeks I’ve been on it

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I know who you mean, that's why I said she never really done anything to me. Either way it's just a post to show I'm clearly not the only one who knows these are wronguns in her box 😂
As someone very nosey and quietly watches these lives, can confirm it’s not the first I’ve heard of these lot either. Surely they don’t think no one remembers? 😭

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Anyone experienced in cats having kittens? This cat had a kitten at 8am this morning and still hasn’t had another and there’s kittens inside her. Does anyone know if this is an emergency? I know dogs and cats can have a pause in labour but this is over 12 hours now. Cat is sleeping.yes she’s in litter tray because she wants to be there,she has a nice bed beside her
I've had several litters *well not actually me of course. They've all been born within afew hours, I'd get her checked but as long as she's not in pain or shivering alot she probably ok but she might need some help. Are you sure there's more? My daughters cat just had 1 kitten

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Was Kim Shane anything to do with them people? I can remember her supporting Alex during his beef with Angie. And she was beefing with someone called burns I think it was.
Finally someone I know. So Kim Shane was Angies old mod, she was demodded and lost her damn mind. She absolutely hates Angie now and sided with Alex during the "beef"

She wasn't plm that I'm aware just a wee bit cray cray.