Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Honestly who sits in front of their phone and records this s and has the options to review it before posting and thinks ‘yeah this is banging, definitely need to show this to everyone on social media even though I am not even mouthing the right words’

Bambi baby that’s who

I cant watch it all 😭😭😭😭😭

Embarrassed GIF by Lil Dicky

Nov 10, 2023
Honestly who sits in front of their phone and records this s and has the options to review it before posting and thinks ‘yeah this is banging, definitely need to show this to everyone on social media even though I am not even mouthing the right words’

Bambi baby that’s who

She kinda looks like Demi

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Farrow... a police officer would not disclose that to you? Unless they are actively assigned to the case and even then it they are it's part of their integrity and codes of ethics to not disclose information to the members of the public for personal gain i.e breaching confidentiality and GDPR. Your friend should be reported for gross misconduct

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Unrelated content....
Spay and neuter your pets. It drives me bonkers seeing animals having litter after litter, and people saying "it's kind to let them have one litter", no it fing isn't.
Well I’m a dog breeder, I have bred dogs on and off for 30yrs,I used to breed judge and show Japanese Shiba Inu,Akitas and poodles. I now breed crossbreeds as theyre a great family pet. My dogs are genetically healt tested for all genetic illnesses and they have 3 litters throughout their life then spayed,they live their full life with me. I breed because nowadays SSPCA,DOGS TRUST,PDSA etc make it very difficult for people to adopt a dog. That’s also why people adopt from Romania and Spain. My puppies go to vetted homes,the owners visit my home weekly from the puppy Is 3 weeks old until they leave at 8 weeks old. The puppies are crate trained,house trained, used to nail trims and baths and they’re trained to sit too. I also have a Facebook group where we all keep in touch. I don’t think every breeder should be tarred with the same brush and as long as I have good homes waiting (I currently have a 2yr waiting list)I will continue to breed healthy puppies.

Attachments

• IMG_3364.jpeg
    IMG_3364.jpeg
    341.1 KB · Views: 22

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London

Bambi baby that’s who

Did someone order Elsa Frost from Temu?

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Bambi baby I had a look at your profile and I no longer want to find out who you are or ever have to see you again tbh because you are scary💀

IMG_6077.png
Surprised Press Play GIF by VVS FILMS

What the do is that
Normally I don’t like to drag another woman for her looks, but do me she looks like something from the hills have eyes.
I hope she doesn’t go out in the street with makeup like that.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
People drive me insane. My cat was a rescue, he was ditched at the rescue because his previous owners were having a baby... And everyone was cooing over kittens, he ignored me that's how I knew he was the one.
One of my girls was dumped by a neighbour, they would let her mother in but not her. She started letting herself in my conservatory window, and was looking so thin and dishevelled we started to care for her. She is the sweetest girl, she’s been with us 7 years now, and is a princess, we adore her.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Well I’m a dog breeder, I have bred dogs on and off for 30yrs,I used to breed judge and show Japanese Shiba Inu,Akitas and poodles. I now breed crossbreeds as theyre a great family pet. My dogs are genetically healt tested for all genetic illnesses and they have 3 litters throughout their life then spayed,they live their full life with me. I breed because nowadays SSPCA,DOGS TRUST,PDSA etc make it very difficult for people to adopt a dog. That’s also why people adopt from Romania and Spain. My puppies go to vetted homes,the owners visit my home weekly from the puppy Is 3 weeks old until they leave at 8 weeks old. The puppies are crate trained,house trained, used to nail trims and baths and they’re trained to sit too. I also have a Facebook group where we all keep in touch. I don’t think every breeder should be tarred with the same brush and as long as I have good homes waiting (I currently have a 2yr waiting list)I will continue to breed healthy puppies.
I wasn't talking about breeders who responsibly breed good lines, I'm talking about irresponsible Joe blogs who lets their un-neutered animals roam around either getting pregnant or impregnating. The people who get animals then take no responsibility for their care
And the people who let their cat continually go out and get impregnated then sell the kittens for £15 each

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town

Bambi baby that’s who

YES 🙌🏻 ‘This is it, this is the money shot. The one where I get none of the lyrics in-sync and play with my polyester hood’

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I wasn't talking about breeders who responsibly breed good lines, I'm talking about irresponsible Joe blogs who lets their un-neutered animals roam around either getting pregnant or impregnating. The people who get animals then take no responsibility for their care
I remember when I was a kid and people would just open their doors and let the dogs out to roam the streets (ours included) on our estates. It was a completely normal thing back then but the amount of times I saw dogs 'humping' or owners trying to separate dogs then ending up with litter after litter. Almost every female dog we had got pregnant and had pups. Thinking back I'm like why didn't they all get them done or at least not let them roam the streets. No wonder every family i knew had dogs. Christ what a memory 😂