She’d have hard job finding mine 💅🏻
Angry Black Cat GIF

Found it

Queen Laughing GIF

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Why does angies face look so angular?

IMG_6107.png
The alcohol has pickled her skin causing her to age rapidly and dramatically similarly to a dehydrated fossil so you are seeing the outline of her actual skull beneath what remains of any semblance of flesh whilst simultaneously other parts of her are bloating due to the alcohol (abdomen, jowls, beneath the chin, etc)

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
The alcohol has pickled her skin causing her to age rapidly and dramatically similarly to a dehydrated fossil so you are seeing the outline of her actual skull beneath what remains of any semblance of flesh whilst simultaneously other parts of her are bloating due to the alcohol (abdomen, jowls, beneath the chin, etc)
IMG_5960.jpeg

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
I wish you’d told me sooner what was going on babe. I’m so sorry you went through all that upset and stress but I’m super glad you had @I love eating crayons supporting you 🤎🤎🤎
And I’d do it again I’ve sat on this for months and just been a listening ear and a good friend .. I just had to speak out in that live because I’ve seen first hand how this has affected @Chicken wings and still is a little affected after Ellie actions today contacting CW husband today . 🤎🤎

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
And I’d do it again I’ve sat on this for months and just been a listening ear and a good friend .. I just had to speak out in that live because I’ve seen first hand how this has affected @Chicken wings and still is a little affected after Ellie actions today contacting CW husband today . 🤎🤎
What?! What was she contacting her husband for? 😮