Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Pink Buddha seems very fixated on drugs...

cady heron you know i bet she sells drugs on the side GIF

Do you know how much for? Asking for a friend 😂😂😂

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
AJ is another weirdo. Young lad his age hanging on to Angies every word and worshipping her like some kind of god 😭
What gets me is he went at Angie for having certain people in her box yet he sits with her. He can try and play the moral high ground all he wants but just being in her box daily shows he has none.

Mar 12, 2024
United kingdom
So I listened to the live via clairethecarebear's live and inked Bex got in the box. She said that alot of context was missing and that they all including who's lying took part in dark humor. Apparently they sent who's lying gift cards for Xmas and as a joke said this is what they could have sent who's lying and showed pictures an one being a jesus dilly. Then who's lying laughed about it all an that was it. Apparently they fell out due to who's lying going to angies box an accusing someone of sending angie a rat and it wasn't true. Who's lying then cut all her friends off an went off the radar. As for ellie I feel like my mind has been blown. My brain can't handle the amount that came out about her and I don't think it ever will. Luckily iv had no run ins with Ellie so have no real opinion but in all I think it was all Rather anti climatic if you ask me.
I think all these women need to just move on. This is tiktok we are talking about not neighbourhood drama. Stop saving info on people. If someone does something bad just cut them off. End of. The app is becoming a horrible place to be an much worse things are going on in the world. I see it as if you use someone's private info that they have told you in private against them I'm my eyes it makes you worse. I have 0 sympathy. I Dont comment on here much anymore as angie and Alex are the people that I just can't watch anymore as they make me sick. I hope you all have a lovely week and are OK. X

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Deep Breath Sigh GIF by Rosanna Pansino

A Recap;
To my understanding
of events

⚠️Warning: Long post⚠️
•Whos_Lying (Lou) categorically denies ever calling Snell an alcoholic (Lou also said she wishes nothing but the best for Snell) and also adamantly denies being part of or associated with plm.

However, as posted here by sources that I (personally) trust wholeheartedly and have zero reason to doubt, there are those that seem to be associating themselves with Lou who are of debatable pasts.

•Lou was friends with Charlie's Pickles for two years, they were in a group together and involved with trying to get "these people" (plm?) taken down.

Then Lou met Ellie and was Ellie's mod and friend with Ellie being Lou's mod and friend as well. (This was when Ellie was a mod for Red.)

Lou introduced Ellie and Charlie's Pickles and Charlie became Ellie's mod too they were in a group together with Inked Bex and someone named Donna.

They then met Perfectly Flawed (Luper.)

•Lou stated she suffered with bad MH at the time and started to feel uncomfortable in the gc. Lou states that she introduced them to her parents and Donna as well as Inked Bex started making jokes about her religion.

•Lou said she decided to leave the gc because she didn't feel comfortable and didn't want to be where people were mocking her religion.

•Lou says she spoke to Charlie Pickles again but wasn't speaking to Ellie much until one day when Charlie contacted her to say that Charlie was working with Ellie to fine info on Perfectly Flawed (Luper) to take her down and Lou felt she couldn't say anything. Lou said she didn't get involved in it.

•Lou states that's when she started Who's_Lying and she started it to protect her cousin (Felicity) because of Brigham and she could see there was something not right with Brigham.

•Lou said she continued to speak to Charlie Pickles normally but didn't really speak to Ellie and hadn't told Ellie she was Whos_Lying until she did an awareness live on Delusive. Lou states that around that time Charlie Pickles stopped speaking to her but that when she did the actual live both Charlie Pickles and Ellie turned up.

•Lou says that Ellie told her before that about Red and how Red was trying to take Ellie down so Lou didn't see anything harmful about Ellie. Lou asked Ellie if she wanted to join and help do the awareness lives. Lou says that she would have calls with Charlie Pickles and Ellie and that during these calls Charlie Pickles would be very quiet but Ellie would speak a lot and say that she (Ellie) was a dealer and that she (Ellie) can basically find anyone and how she's got people on the side that will go and spy on people actually at their house.
Lou went on to say that Ellie would say she 'hates' Miss Remi, etc

•It was mentioned that Ellie told Lou her fb wasn't secure enough and that Lou should add her on fb so she could help.
Lou said when she added Ellie on fb Ellie then took things from her fb.

A testimonial was given by Lisa

Lisa wished to raise awareness for DV and wanted some support in doing so, she was in a mod gc for whos_lying's mods.
Charlie Pickles immediately jumped on Lisa saying how Lisa shouldn't do this because it didn't include representation for men's DV.
However, what Lisa was raising awareness for was women's aid.
Ellie joined Charlie Pickles in jumping on Lisa.

A testimonial was given by
Chicken Wings

Prior to Chicken Wings speaking on her experience Lyrical was in the box speaking about when Ellie started a rumour that CW was posing a risk to Red.
CW got into the box to clear it up and give the facts about what Ellie had lied about.
CW was housebound (and bed bound, correct?) at that time so literally it would have been impossible for CW to do what Ellie was lying about CW saying.

Beyonce tickets
Something about Zac and Beyonce tickets, I honestly developed a stress headache and just kept hearing 'Beyonce tickets' bouncing around and thought quoi? Am I in the same live?
I think the situation was Ellie lied saying she could get tickets to see Beyonce for Zac (????) or Ellie lied saying the woman giving the testimonial could get tickets to see Beyonce for Zac (????) and then Ellie ditched when the merde hit the fan.

Personal opinions

When it comes to those like Ellie that happily and readily constantly talk about others (even if they know you like that person) you can bet they are also talking about you and probably even to the very people they're slating to you.

If someone you believe you are close with only seems interested in you for monetary gain or other assets (influence you afford them, etc) they are not associating with you because they desire your company truly, they are using you and as soon as something/someone they think is better comes along they will ditch you.

Stop trusting people with very intimate and personal things about yourselves - of course we are all human and we desire to relate to others and fill that void of loneliness or even just know we are not singular in our thoughts/feelings however, people you open up to might then use that against you in the worst way)

Also you can't sit with disgusting people and act morally righteous - if you're wearing clean clothes and you fall in a muddy puddle are you still clean?
That goes for both 'sides' and it's obvious who (🦏) I'm talking about because I've been vocal about it.

Apologies for the long post, I hope it made sense - I did scr but it's around two hours
Fed Up Eye Roll GIF
Brilliant it makes sense like this
I yes I was house bound etc couldn’t open my shop couldn’t walk slept on the sofa for over a year, going upstairs couldn’t breath and panic attacks struck, I was in a very bad place my legs and feet was fatter then an elephant legs, it felt like my skin was tearing of, was on medication coming out my ears severely over weight lost the will to live
So I believed everything thought I had a close friend you know what thought brings
Had my op had to be wheelchair around the airport etc
Had blood thinners antibiotics etc and within a week well less then a week my legs reduced in size
The op was 25th March well past Reds night out
It only know I have become mobile do the gym walk push myself further everyday
I would also say my car was sorn of the road for over a year as well
When I found out about the knife thing Ellie did a live so I decided I would come clean to who I am as I have nothing to hide
If I had done this why would I do that
I stayed away from CC and kept away from people, the only reason I have come clean as why should I keep getting dragged through it and @I love eating crayons for just been my friend

Edited
I can’t say thank you enough to people who have listened and been concerned
💞

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Tried to catch up with all this fery but now I need to try and remember first names and not just usernames 🫠
My memory isn’t good enough for this.

So, Lou is pink Buddha?

and Pink Buddha was on here previously as miss Reds eyebrows?

🤔

That’s how I’ve interpreted the posts.

Was this Lou a “creator” before she was on here?

Mar 2, 2024
Also are you talking about another occasion or sex worker shaming Deni because I’m tired and can’t remember another occasion

I’m confused 😕 Bambi Bando looks like she robs poundstretcher, supports a weapon like Skeletor, on tag dancing around looking like a throwback to the black and white minstrel shows and wants to dox cc members..

Deni is gcrews missus. Does OF.

I’m not seeing any similarities as yet 👀

Feb 29, 2024
Tried to catch up with all this fery but now I need to try and remember first names and not just usernames 🫠
My memory isn’t good enough for this.

So, Lou is pink Buddha?

and Pink Buddha was on here previously as miss Reds eyebrows?

🤔

That’s how I’ve interpreted the posts.

Was this Lou a “creator” before she was on here?
No pink Buddha aka reds bad brows is Ellie with the pink hair
Who’s lying is Lou/ felicity’s cousin