Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Leaving Awkward Moment GIF by The Great British Sewing Bee

Again I'll just leave quietly 😂😂
I been MIA for a few weeks, who dis?

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
She sounds like the cast of Balamory if they were on heroin! So jarring 🤣
And that’s not good have you rang the hospital? I’d expect this type of injury from brigham tbh 🤣 hope your hand feels better soon!
It’s always the dodgey fs who shout the loudest! 🤣 i never liked Ellie since we found out she was in here and she didn’t spill any tea about the EDL clique!
Boring b!
I’d have watched Balamory had they all been smacked out, though! No, it’s not uncommon with my neck and back issues. It’s not a good sign either but the GP is playing the wait and see card currently. I guess it’s a wait to see if it gets better by itself or if it starts to go paralysed kind of game. Tbf it’s a little bit better today.

😂 imagine having been in Miss Reds inner circle back when she was less careful, now hating her, and not outing her to us!! I’m actually thinking, we, Comment Cafe, put a class action suit upon Ellie for wasting our time and being top level t. I want money, Ellie. Give me £100 and we can call it quits.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Just for clarity!

Beyoncé tickets - this was mid drama for zac, he had 4 tickets so he set up a competition to win 2. That Michelle woman tried to get him to fix the tickets so Ellie won, as she had promised to take her daughter who had cancer at the time. He refused, then fing Ellie won anyway 🤦‍♀️ so she then caused issues by saying she decided to take someone else, and that Michelle kicked off. Eventually Ellie said she wasn’t going and Zac just sold the tickets.
Does that vindicate Zac of the Beyoncé ticket scandal? Or was he still guilty of something with that? Because even though I was around when that went down, to this day, I still don’t understand it 😭

Nov 10, 2023
Also the dreaded one I saw you tagged your fyp account in a post about Devon talking about paigey and roshante. I actually agree people should stop going live with him or platforming him. But I hope you have the same energy for Angie who platformed him at like 3 am a few mornings ago and allowed him to spew excuses and vile s.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Also the dreaded one I saw you tagged your fyp account in a post about Devon talking about paigey and roshante. I actually agree people should stop going live with him or platforming him. But I hope you have the same energy for Angie who platformed him at like 3 am a few mornings ago and allowed him to spew excuses and vile s.
throw him in the thames again like the spice girls did

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Will she hell. There pick and choose who to talk bout . Calls everyone else owt on their sty behaviour but that knob and the other knob pearl .
We need someone from ere to do fyp and call these do wits out x