Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Baseball Whatever GIF

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
This is a little walkthrough video about using the “Bookmark” feature on CC. We upload lots of messages/pictures/receipts etc and they get so easily lost. I’ve been using this feature for a while but recently started using tagging. It’s so helpful to refer back to things quickly.

Hopefully this is helpful luvs 🩵

Night night 😴

View attachment export_1721699827536-compressed.mov
I love this but I've forgotten already 😂 I'm really bad at taking things in sometimes.

May 31, 2024
aberdeen
Also the dreaded one I saw you tagged your fyp account in a post about Devon talking about paigey and roshante. I actually agree people should stop going live with him or platforming him. But I hope you have the same energy for Angie who platformed him at like 3 am a few mornings ago and allowed him to spew excuses and vile s.
Weird that because I’ve seen a screen recording Angie saying she’s watching Paigey and Devon wonder if she tipped off Miss Red

Feb 29, 2024
I’d have watched Balamory had they all been smacked out, though! No, it’s not uncommon with my neck and back issues. It’s not a good sign either but the GP is playing the wait and see card currently. I guess it’s a wait to see if it gets better by itself or if it starts to go paralysed kind of game. Tbf it’s a little bit better today.

😂 imagine having been in Miss Reds inner circle back when she was less careful, now hating her, and not outing her to us!! I’m actually thinking, we, Comment Cafe, put a class action suit upon Ellie for wasting our time and being top level t. I want money, Ellie. Give me £100 and we can call it quits.
Yea fair! 🤣🤣 ahh that’s abit of a s situation! I hope it gets better, if not we can chop it off and have a limb duel with Tracey! 🤺 Winner gets to take demis leg 👹🤣

I know it’s like she’s hoping she can go back home one day! 🥹🤣 it’s a shame Red doesn’t still have the £200 reward money up for grabs… I would have just told her I’m Ellie and then come back here and buy coffees for the whole gang! 😍

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
If I recall rightly I think sugartits was invovled in plm and was involved in other discords that would collect peoples information. I don't have any proof of this because I simply just watch the drama, I don't collect info on anyone. But i won't be the only person who heard this.

People clearly think who's lying is involved in this because she's friends with people who are.
Not completely caught up yet but you are correct about sugar, she was very close to Johnny and was heavily involved in his server and collecting info on people

Whos_lying needs to also stop claiming she was involved in taking down PLM when that clearly has never ever happened

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Just caught DG on his live this morning, complaining about Tiktok becoming FYP news, saying it has destroyed the app. Was he not benefiting from FYP news when Beg was ''running'' things and he was celebrated and revered as anything but a racist BEG? I guess that's the only occasion when FYP news is tolerable.

Are You Sure Presidential Debate GIF by Election 2016

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Currently watching Karma because I’m bored. EQ was on the screen and it reminded me of a poll LukeTheGrudge did earlier:

Is Ang worse than EQ?”

The audience voted something like 800 (no) to 60 (yes). I obviously pulled those figures out of my arse but it was similar and the majority thought EQ was worse.

I was shocked by this… I wondered how you luvs feel. Let’s try a poll, who’s worse in your opinion? Feel free to just vote and not reply but I’ll reply with why I personally believe Ang is worse tomorrow (I don’t want to influence the vote 😂)

👍🏼 LIKE - Ang is WORSE
😮 SHOCK - EQ is WORSE

Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

There’s no right answer tbh🤷🏻‍♀️
Both the same, both have said racist and vile things

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Yea fair! 🤣🤣 ahh that’s abit of a s situation! I hope it gets better, if not we can chop it off and have a limb duel with Tracey! 🤺 Winner gets to take demis leg 👹🤣

I know it’s like she’s hoping she can go back home one day! 🥹🤣 it’s a shame Red doesn’t still have the £200 reward money up for grabs… I would have just told her I’m Ellie and then come back here and buy coffees for the whole gang! 😍
Omg, @Demi Jay 🖤🏽 I’ll trade you my dead hand for your infected leg. Judas deserves a present.

Dye your hair pink, £5 live colours, get that £200, take the fiver for the hair dye and we can all have a cheap party in Grimsby. May need to get tesco meal deals, but we will have a fab time

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Just caught DG on his live this morning, complaining about Tiktok becoming FYP news, saying it has destroyed the app. Was he not benefiting from FYP news when Beg was ''running'' things and he was celebrated and revered as anything but a racist BEG? I guess that's the only occasion when FYP news is tolerable.

Tbh I'd forgotten all about him until this post! I'm still trying to catch up on the last few days and seeing his name threw me out 🤣
I just scrolled into his live and he's charging £6.00 for his subs. SIX QUID like wtaf 🤯 He must be after another holiday to create 'content'

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Not completely caught up yet but you are correct about sugar, she was very close to Johnny and was heavily involved in his server and collecting info on people

Whos_lying needs to also stop claiming she was involved in taking down PLM when that clearly has never ever happened
To be honest loads have claimed to have taken them down. Orish Kelly being the most vocal and she didn't do s 😂

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
To be honest loads have claimed to have taken them down. Orish Kelly being the most vocal and she didn't do s 😂
Everyone that claims “I wasn’t PLM, I was in the server cause I was one of the people that took them down” were actually just PLM that probably argued with someone in the server and they got trolled out of there. Wes is one of the worst for that 😂 “me and my boyfriend were in there working to take them down”. Ok Wes 🙄

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland

Funnily enough I'm gonna cover that this morning on my FYP news 😂😂😂